Farid Bozorgmehr, 18518 Gingerbread Ln, Gaithersburg, MD 20877
• 1971-77, working on and behind the stage and television as actor, assistant director, and director.
And teaching theater to children and young adults.
• 1971, Rhinoceros, actor, assistant director, stage manager, and sound crew
• 1972, The Visit, assistant director, actor, light and designer
• 1972, actor in “Deliran-e Tangestan,” a series for TV
• 1973, The Glass Menagerie, director, light and sound designer
• 1974, The Exiles (a play by James Joyce,) Producer, Director
• 1975, BA degree from The College Of Dramatic Arts at Tehran, Iran.
• 1975-76, teaching theatre to children and young adults.
• 1976, Othello, actor, music and sound editor.
• 1977, two plays for TV
• 1978, Spoon River Anthology, Produced by AU Performing Arts Department
• 1980, producing, and directing Improvisation, or The Shepherd and the Chameleon, a play by Eugene Ionesco for AU Performing Arts.
• 1982, Master's Degree in Theater from The American University at Washington D. C.
• 1982, Theses for Master’s Degree, G. H. Sa'edi, As Writer And Dramatist,
1982-86, working at American University Library and Media Center as audiovisual manager.
• 1993-4, producing two plays in U.S. and Canada.
• Working with Mr. Amir Naderi in his second film in The U.S., A, B, C. Manhattan, 1977.
• 1997 Movie project called The good neighbors.
• 2001, Certified TV Producer and Director from MCT (Montgomery Community Television.)
• 2002, Video consultant in “Marathon,” a film by Amir Naderi,
• 2003, “My Story, 1996-2003” completed.
• 2005, “Their Story, 1996-2005, an American Life.”
• 2005, worked with Mr. Naderi in his latest film, “The Sound Barrier,” for New York’s Tribeca film festivals.
• 2001-2007 Participating in several projects as actor, director, producer, and technician for 48-hour film, and Montgomery Cable Television. Samples are available.
• 2008, Concert producer/promoter www.csiarts.com or www.csiarts.multiply.com