To work on challenging projects, practice my trade and surpass my client’s expectations.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Bilingual, fluent in English and French.
• I am creative and have the ability to solve problems.
• I am honest and reliable. I get straight to the point.
• I have strong conceptual skills and enjoy technical work.
• After Effects, PF tracker
• Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro
• Photoshop, SketchBook Pro, Flash
• Maya, 3DS Max, Zbrush, Mudbox, Mental Ray
Centre for Arts and Technology, Halifax 2008 to 2010
• Compositing: After Effects, camera tracking.
• Editing: Organization, Audio manipulation.
• 3D & 2D Animation: Techniques, Timing, Weight, Production Pipeline.
Civil Engineering Technologist
New Brunswick Community College, Moncton 2007 to 2008
• I gained valuable written and spoken communication skills.
• Very rigid deadlines on our projects.
• Time Management courses.
Bachelor of Science
Dalhousie University, Halifax 2005 to 2006
• Professional development courses.
• Responsible for many types of projects at once.
• Worked in teams to solve math problems.
3D Team Lead
Huminah Huminah Animation 10/2010 to Present
• Ability to communicate tasks to team members.
• Thinking multiple steps ahead, quickly adapting to new situations.
• Handling multiple projects with different specifications.
Huminah Huminah Animation 04/2010 to 10/2010
• Character/Facial: modeling/texturing/rigging/animating.
• Environment: modeling/texturing.
• Handling multiple deadlines.
The New Kind (animated short) 05/2010 to 09/2010
• Modeling of environment assets
• Realistic texturing.
• Communication between various team members.
• References available upon request
• Demo reel can be found at: www.joeldaigle3d.com