• More than 9 years of programming and enterprise-level application development experience using Microsoft .Net platform.
• Expert knowledge in designing, customizing, and implementing Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0/4.0 applications and SSIS report development for CRM.
• Experience integrating Microsoft Dynamics SL and SharePoint server with CRM
• Experience using .Net technologies such as C#, ASP.Net, ADO.Net, .Net Remoting, Reflection, Web Services, Http Handlers and modules, XML/XSL/XSLT.
• Experience creating number of extensible plug-in based applications using interfaces, custom attributes, and reflection to load assemblies.
• Extensive involvement in all stages of application development life cycle including requirements, logical and physical architecture modeling, design, development, implementation, and support.
• Experienced with OOP, design patterns and agile environment.
• Thorough understanding and experience tuning and designing database tables, stored procedures, functions and triggers in SQL Server.
• Comprehensive experience in all phases of application development from initial requirements gathering, systems design, specification, and project planning through construction, documentation, deployment, and training.
SpecialtiesVisual Studio.NET, SQL Reporting Services, Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0/4.0, .Net Framework, ASP.NET, C#. NET, VB.NET, Win forms, Infragistics, MS SQL Server 2000/2005/2008, ADO.Net, T-SQL, ODBC, PL/SQL, ASP, VB Script, Java Script, HTML, DHTML, XML, XSL, XSLT, XPATH, SOAP, COM, COM+, DTS,.NET Assemblies, .Net Security, XML Web Services, Ajax, IIS 5.0/6.0, Clear Quest, Visual Source Safe (VSS), IBM Clear Case, NUnit, OOA/OOD (UML, Design patterns), Relational Database Design, SOA, TDD