• Rutgers, Oxford Seminars ESL Certification, June 2010, TESOL/TESL/TEFL Certification degree received.
• The College of New Jersey, Ewing NJ, 2006-2010
English major, Creative and Professional Writing double minor, degrees received.
• Long Branch High School, Long Branch NJ, 2002-2006, diploma received.
• Acted as the Web Page Chair for Sigma Pi, Theta Delta at TCNJ from September 2007 until May 2009. Updated and maintained website using Dream Weaver software.
• Acted as Public Image/Public Relations Chair for Sigma Pi, Theta Delta from September 2008 until May 2009. Wrote response articles and drafted letters for the fraternity to reach out to the community.
• Contributed pieces for Ink Creative Writing Club at TCNJ, published in quarterly magazine.
• Contributed opinion articles to TCNJ’s newspaper The Signal.
• Currently working as a freelance content writer for Demand Media since September 2010.
• Freelance Content Writer: Wrote a variety of content pieces for the Demand Media outsourcing company, which have been featured on websites such as eHow.com and Livestong.com.
• English Tutor: Edited and advised fellow students on term papers, essays, etc. through The College of New Jersey.
• Senior Lifeguard: Sea Bright Public Beach, May through August for 2006-2009.
• Food Runner/Delivery Boy: Chicken King, Long Branch NJ, winter 2008, summers of 2008 and 2009.
• Server: Mike and Nelly’s Italian Restaurant, Ocean NJ, summer 2006.
• Outstanding Student Scholarship Recipient, TCNJ.
• Bloustein Scholarship Recipient, TCNJ.
• New Member of the Year Recipient, Sigma Pi Fraternity.
• Member of Ink Creative Writing Club.
• Member of R.I.S.E (Realistic Individuals Saving the Environment).
• Sigma Pi Fraternity: Served as my pledge class’ Herald, the Fraternity’s Public Image/Public Relations Chair, and the Web Page Chair.
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
• Proficient in Dream Weaver software.
• CPR Certified.
• Proficient in creating and maintaining social media outlets, including Facebook, Twitter and Linked In.