Bachelor of Science, Marketing minor in Communications
University of Nevada, Las Vegas – May 2001
Career Diploma, Pharmacy Technician
Penn Foster Career School – August 2006
Cardinal Healthcare & Rehabilitation 06/07-05/11 Admissions/Marketing Director Lincolnton, NC
· Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services
· Research - Industry-related
· Responsible for developing census as defined through targeted goals of the business plan
· Developing referral relationships within the geographic territory with an emphasis on face-to-face contacts
· Coordination of referral to admission conversion process
· Successfully implement social networking activities
· Created and evolved all collateral and brochures
· Create communications and marketing strategies with key constituent groups
· Conduct all admissions for the facility.
CVS Pharmacy 01/06-06/07 Lead Pharmacy Technician / Inventory Specialist Denver, NC
· Project an image of professionalism, confidence and concern for each customer.
· Assist the pharmacist with inputting prescriptions into the computer, retrieving the correct medication from the shelf, counting, bottling, mixing, and compounding medications, returning the medication to the shelf.
· Processing insurance claims.
· Responsible for inventory management. Ordering medications for daily delivery as well as weekly. Verifying each shipment against the order log.
· Perform daily cycle counts of medications as well as a weekly out of stock scan.
· Responsible for returning all out of date medications to supplier monthly.
· Supervise a staff of eight.
American Savings Bank 03/04-11/05 Bank Teller Pukalani, HI.
· Projected an image of professionalism, confidence, and courteousness surpassing American Savings Bank requirements.
· Responsible for assisting customers with their daily banking needs: deposits, withdrawals, account and balance inquiries, stop payments, debit card orders.
· Responsible for bank wire transfers, foreign currency buying and selling, and bank drafts.
· Responsible for assisting customers with first home mortgages, refinances, equity loans, credit cards, debt consolidation loans, personal and auto loans.
· Educate customers on balancing their checkbooks, as well as different services that the bank provides.
Neiman Marcus 09/01-03/02 Management Intern/ Sales Las Vegas, NV
· Managed the toy inventory.
· Educated the four employees on my team on the specifics of each toy.
· Conducted product training for the whole sales force on the operation of each toy, and provided them with information that would give them a selling advantage.
· Compared the toy sales of the day, to the sales plan that was generated by the corporate office, which averaged 90% of the goal.
· Evaluated different creative venues to increase sales of the toys, which resulted in an increase in our sales volume and ended the quarter achieving 100% of sales plan forecast.
· Responsible for departmental employee relations.
· Proven sales ability.
· Strong oral and written communication skills.
· Demonstrates customer service experience; ability to resolve problems quickly and effectively.
· Windows Millennium 2000
· Microsoft Office 2000