Compositor/Motion Graphics Artist
• To be a compositor/film maker for any studio that requires my skills.
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Technically savvy and intuitively capable with 3D Software applications.
• More than 3 years experience with After Effects.
• Provided exceptional customer service in a retail setting.
• More than 4 years of Animation experience and creativity in a learning environment.
• Advanced skills with Maya and Photoshop.
• Experience with unwrapping and texturing in Maya.
• Conceptual and structural creature creation and function.
• Zbrush experience with sculpting characters and adding details.
• Has acquired skills with photography.
Say Design August 2011 - Present
• Interned on flash game production for iPhone and Droid apps.
Main Street Media March 2011 - Present
• Freelanced on commercial productions for multiple clients
• Worked on on motion graphics projects.
Rare Form Pictures June 2010 - September 2010
• Interned with VW Schiech on his independant film “Wallenda”.
• Learned some of the fundamental basics of Nuke.
Personal Work Experience
Riverside County School District
• Was the graphic designer for the yearbook team for 4 years.
The Art Institute of California – Inland Empire San Bernardino, CA
Bachelor of Science degree, Media Arts & Animation
Graduation: June 2011
Second Place in Graphic Design Scholarship Competition