· Sept, 2009-April 2010 Durham College
· Sept, 2005-June 2009 Paul Dwyer C.H.S
· Sept, 1995- June 2005 St. Michael Catholic school
· Received babysitting course in 2003 with YWCA.
· Received First Aid and CPR level C in 2011 with St. John's Ambulance.
Work Experience July 2011 - August 2011 Team Canada Black Belt Institute
Summer Adventure Day Camp Director
· Safety of the children came first and foremost.
· Coordinated daily activities for ages ranging from 4-12.
· Responsible for booking field trips as well as leading the camp on those expeditions with the help of a limited number of assistants.
· Instructed the assistants on what needed to be done at the beginning, middle and end of the day.
January 2011 - June 2011 Team Canada Black Belt Institute
Evening Dojo Assistant
· Answered phones to address questions callers may have had as well as book or reschedule appointments.
· Sort through student papers and their files according to alpha order.
· Greet new potential students as well as prepare my Sensei for the up coming appointment.
· Create and send letters to members of the Chamber of
· Commerce as well as various other tasks that were needed to be done around the Dojo.
July 2010 - February 2011 Full-time Durham Audiometric
· Scheduled and confirmed appointments patients made
· Maintained patient contact through phone and mailings
· Managed patient files using OHIP and Pro-Hear
· Generated billings through OHIP, Community Social Services (Comsoc), WSIB, DVA and insurance companies
· Take in repairs for patient’s hearing aids.
· Sole responsibility in an office to cover for a secretary.
July 2009 Team Canada Black Belt Institute
Summer Adventure Day Camp Assistant
· Assisted during the classes and made sure the kids, ranging from ages 4-13 did everything correctly.
· Encouraged them when they got tired.
· Helped watch over them on a daily basis and made sure they behaved when the Camp Director was not in the same room.
· Helped them make a variety of crafts.
· Helped with cleaning up the dojo at the end of each day.
Fall 2008 – Fall 2010 Part-time HBC Zellers Associate
· Stationed throughout the lower floor.
· Responsible for doing recovery.
· On call for cashier assistance.