Certified Fresh Design
Summary of Qualifications:
• Computer Skills: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access); Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, After Effects, InDesign, Acrobat); Proficient in MAC and PC
• Over twelve years sales & customer service experience
• Ten years of management experience
• Self-motivated, detail-oriented and highly organized; able to meet deadlines.
• Able to work efficiently individually and as part of a team.
• Easily adapt to different environments, cultures, people and situations.
Managed, created and planned the marketing strategies (viral, relationship, business to business) for five business locations (Dallas, Denver, Arlington, San Antonio, Vidalia, LA.)
Managed and created social media presence five Paul Mitchell Schools for Brand Recognition and Building and Recruitment
Run Search Engine Optimization and Search Engine Marketing through organic and CPC advertisements
Trained and managed each admissions/sales team at four school locations to reach and exceed sales goals and understand their target market
Presented on corporate marketing and social media webinars on how to create, implement and see a return on investment through social media and online marketing.
Created marketing materials and videos for advertising for local and regional advertising efforts
Graphic Design (Logo Design, Print Advertisements, Branding Design, Digital Artwork/Illustrations, Web Design)