MANUEL J. VASQUEZ
700 W Moore Ave email@example.com
Gilbert, AZ 85233 Cell: (480) 620-2733
I am a people-oriented and enthusiastic professional photographer, videographer and editor. I have over two years of experience on over 20 projects. I possess excellent interpersonal skills, analytical skills and organizational skills. I have extensive experience with Macintosh computers, Photoshop and Final Cut Pro. I’m experienced with Camera operation and lighting techniques.
• Digital Desktop: High-end APPLE Mac pro desktop computers (and Mac book Pros) running the latest OS X, Photoshop, Final cut Pro, Compressor • Windows Operating System and Windows Suite of office products including: Word, Excel, Access
• Skilled Photographer/Videographer • Sony Digital Video Camera (EX 1 / EX 3) High Definition and P2 Card formatting
• 3 point lighting • Pre-production Process
• LLC Film Matic: “Making it Big” (Drama). I am directing this TV pilot for possible HBO. TV series we are in the production process. Started filming behind the scenes and completed first photo shoot on 7/16/11, performed interviews.
• Independent Film Basco Banik Studios with Perla Watts productions: “A Sleepless Night: (Horror Film). I am the cinematographer for this short film. We are in the production process and started on 7/17/11.
• Wedding video: Date 7/9/11 created wedding montage of pictures and video of wedding ceremony. The video created was 13 minutes and included photo slide show with DVD. The DVD cover has art work pictures on cover.
• Andi Silvas: “I’d Rather Be Happy” (Country Music Video). Film Director/Production Board/Lighting Director. This full music video received more than 70,000 hits on its debut on You Tube.
• Andi Silvas: “Heartless” (Country Music Video). Film Director/Production Board/Lighting Director. Completed a total of four music videos; two in English and two in Spanish. Featured music artist Timothy Thomas with cast and crew. Completed a “Behind the Scenes” video of the making of “Heartless” music video.
• Andi Silvas: Personal Photo Shoot for marketing and publicity purposes. All still shot photography in studio location.
• Doritos Super Bowl Commercial: created story for 2011 super bowl contest and did story boards for pre production. Then continued all aspects of production and directed film. Designed lighting diagrams for shoot and casted all acting positions including crewmembers.
• Pepsi Super Bowl Commercial: created story for 2011 super bowl contest and did story boards for pre production. Then continued all aspects of production and directed film. Designed out lighting diagrams for shoot and casted all acting positions.
• Independent Coyote production / Personal Assistant: I helped build full set and props for short independent film. I was used to direct crowds of 80 people to walk through the set and had them follow my direction why relaying directors demands.
• Timothy Thomas: Produced and directed a total of five music videos for his debut album “Smiles I Will Leave”.
• Studio 303-production club: Assisted with the creation of the three student interview for senior films, helped set up pre production, set up equipment at location, filmed student production projects, cooking show short films, in class photo shoots, Improve video productions for school.
• Senior Film: “Soul Man” director the behind the scenes interviews with all actors and crew. Made arrangements for setting up shooting equipment at location’s and interview process with each actor.
• Private Party – Halloween Extravaganza – main photographer for host. Responsibilities included candid shots and formal group/paired photo sessions.
• Private Party – 75th Birthday Celebration I directed photographer on the outline for the shooting for the birthday party.
• You Tube video site: http://www.youtube.com/user/MrFilmbuf?feature=mhee
Canon EOS Rebel T1I 500D 15.1 Megapixel camera Lenses, EF-S 18-55mm/ 3.5-5.6IS w/ Stabilizer, EF-S 55-250mm /1:4-5.6 IS w/ Stabilizer, T1I captures Full High Definition video 192x1080, photography trip pod, Mac book laptop with 2.4GHz Intel Core Duo processor 2GB DDR2 SDRAM, Applications= canon editing application for photos, Microsoft office 2008, Garage band, digital photo professional, I movie, I DVD and standard programs for Mac computers final cut x.
Professional Videographer & Photographer, Phoenix, AZ 03/2009 – Present
• Carried out complex photo shoots involving varied types of lighting effects
• Experimented with photos using software and brought out interesting effects
• Handled model photography and wedding photography assignment
• Outdoor photography experience
• Experienced with various photo editing technique
MANUEL VASQUEZ PAGE 2
Bill Kidd’s Volvo, Baltimore, MA 03/2007 – 3/2008
• Diagnosed customers concerns and replaced parts as needed; Inspected vehicles with factory required inspection for pre delivery. Performed recalls and service bulletins as manufacturers request on all makes and models
Sallie Mae Student Services, Mesa, AZ 05/2004 – 03/2007
Customer Service/Collections Associate
• Analyzed credit reports and student loan applications
• Worked in a call center and assisted students with student loans
Art Institute of Phoenix
Bachelor of Arts - Digital Film & Video Production (DFVP) 2099-Current
Universal Technical Institute