61 Chesely Drive
Barrington, NH 03825
Career Summary: I am an English-Literature graduate with extensive experience editing the coursework and creative work of my classmates. My self-study in Thai, as well as the time I spent editing the coursework of international students has given me a unique edge in editing the work of English Language Learners and those who speak English as a second language. I also possess experience from the various part time jobs I have worked that include deli cooking, stocking, cashier, and in diagnosing and performing basic computer hardware repairs.
• Currently enrolled as a full-time student at Southern New Hampshire university working on BA in English Language and Literature
• Highschool diploma, Dover High School 2006
• Former Comp TIA certified hardware technician
• CPR certified, ARC certified lifeguard
- Dew Drop Inn, Dishwasher – 2004: Operated dishwasher in a face-paced foodservice environment.
- J&J’s Food and Fuel, cashier, stock, cook, pizza delivery, deli assistant - 2006 – 2008: Assisted manager in running truck stop in various capacities.
- Dover Recreation Dept. (Lifeguard) – 2008 – present: Lifeguard and help to run Dover Indoor Pool.
- Abercrombie & Fitch– 2010 – present: Floor model and sales associate.
• Contributor to Manatee literary Journal
• Former contributor to The Rubber Chicken humor website.
• New Hampshire Writer’s Project