BENTLEY COLLEGE, Waltham, MA
Bachelor of Science, Marketing
ROYAL MELBOURNE INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, Melbourne, Australia
Study Abroad Program
GUILD OF SOFTWARE ARCHITECTS, Frisco, Texas
IOS Development Apprenticeship
XCode, SWIFT 3, UIKit, REST API, JSON, GIT, iOS SDK, CoreData, OATH2, Push Notifications, Location Services, Touch ID, XCTest, Auto Layout, Cocoa Touch, Cocoa Pods, Interface IPhone/ IPad, Key Chain Access, Sketch, Zeplin, Tower, Trello, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Illustrator, Microsoft Word, Slack
iOS DEVELOPER 02/15- Current
Digital Conjury/ Freelancer, Dallas TX
• Oversee the development of iOS apps from the concept stage to delivery.
• Create apps that connected to server APIs to provide JSON data.
• Develop and implement UI design using Storyboard and Auto Layout.
• Utilize GIT and version control.
• Created apps using Object Oriented Programming and the MVC Pattern.
• Participate in the creative process of mobile application design as it pertains to aesthetics, iOS human interface guidelines and functionality.
• Keep up with technology trends including learning new syntax and coding languages like Swift 3.
• Design, develop, debug, and deploy mobile apps to meet documented requirements.
• Follow Apple guidelines and submit apps to the IOS app store.
iOS DEVELOPER 05/16- 12/16
Appealing Studio, Frisco TX
• Developed loyalty app for client Brierley+Partners (7- Eleven, Chevron, Hard Rock Café, Wendys)
• Coded iOS app in Swift.
• Interfaced iOS app with server side API through JSON data.
• Used Oath2 encryption to secure user accounts to server API.
• Encrypted local personal info through keychain access.
• Set up UI for multiple IPhone models through storyboard and auto-layout.
• Added push notification and location services.
• Used programs like Adobe Photoshop, Sketch and Zeplin to help design UI.
• Utilized GIT and version control.
• Worked in an Agile/ Scrum environment.
• Set up weekly sprints through Trello.
• Assimilated 3rd party libraries, components & modules into applications.
• Created user documentation for app use.
• Beta tested apps.
VIDEO EDITOR/ COLORIST/ BLURAY/DVD AUTHOR 08/12- 01/15
Crozier & Henderson Productions Inc.
• Edit, master, caption and deliver 2 weekly 30 minute broadcast television shows.
• Edit broadcast segments for the television show Hot On Homes.
• Create and edit show graphics using Adobe Photoshop.
• Digitize, log and manage all raw footage delivered by videographers.
• Edit commercials & special segments.
• Work closely with producers and clients on segments.
• Digitally transfer completed shows to television stations.
VIDEO EDITOR 08/10- 07/12
Agora Entertainment, Irving TX
• Assemble and media manage all raw footage
• Edit footage using Final Cut Pro, determine the sequence of the video and what footage to eliminate.
• Create a 'rough cut' of the production and collaborate with producers and directors on determining the exact cutting for the final cut of the production.
• Color correct the final product using Apple Color after it has been picture locked.
• Add various effects when needed using Adobe After Effects.