3235 E. Camelback Rd # 204 PHX, AZ 85018
Summary of Qualifications: Skilled professional with demonstrated ability to carry out and complete complicated construction assignments
Core Competencies: Project Cost Estimating and Scope Documentations, Architectural and Structural Blueprints, Customer Contacts/Service, Written and Oral Communications, Project Scheduling and Sequencing
• NABCEP Photovoltaics
• BPI Building Analyst 1 (Building Performance Institute)
• CSBA Sonoran Sustainable Building Advisor Program ( USGBC-AIA )
• Residential Green Building Committee / USGBC
February 2011 Estimator: Denmark Specialty Construction, Tempe AZ GC bidding Spec Sec #7 Commercial Thermal Envelope; firestopping, sealants, waterproofing and deck coatings.
2006-2010 Estimator: Cactus Rose Construction, Tempe, AZ. GC specializing in Spec Sec #7 firestopping, sealants, waterproofing and deck coatings.
• Large dollar projects bid/won/managed included multiple high-rise, big box, municipal-educational, healthcare, hospital, federal military/penal and sports facilities
• Take-offs, estimates, bid proposals from blueprints reflecting the cost, size and duration of specific scopes of work.
• Created internal documents identifying materials, man-days, equipment, type/number of field installations.
• Managed projects upon contract awards
2002-2006 Estimator: Osborne Stucco, Chandler AZ
• Take-offs, residential stucco bid proposals for builders/developers of large tract housing.
• Ability to read/interpret complicated prints enabled company to develop additional profit centers in exterior architectural embellishments for custom homes.
• Community college classes in EXCEL, Word.
1995–2001 Construction Superintendent
2000-2001 Mark Taylor Development – Scottsdale AZ
• Stellar Airpark; Owners personal 16,000 sq. ft hangar; steel / masonry; 3ft high steel
I-beams over 75ft hangar door openings (3); Class I division II electrical installation.
• Complete documentation/installation 100 change orders on $2.5M project.
1997-2000 Norquay Construction – Tempe AZ
• Fast track construction of schools, community colleges; 90 days from groundbreaking to occupation 10,000 SF structures.
• Municipal buildings; telcom hotels; dirtwork/utilities at gated communities; ground up residential condo projects.
• Community college classes MP&E codes, conversational Spanish.
• Largest Project $7.5M
1993-1997 Mark Taylor Development – Scottsdale AZ
• ‘Designated Hitter/-Turnaround Specialist’ at fast growing multi-family builder leveraging revenues from $25M to $250M over 5 year time frame.
• Moved from job site to job site focusing on problem child projects unable to meet schedules/turn over finished product. Intervention anywhere in CPM path from structural to finish work on more than 1000 luxury apartment units in metro Phoenix marketplace.
• Largest project $15 M
Prior to 1993
• Six years Oregon Gen’l Contr Lic #27342;
• 3 years Long Beach State College, Long Beach CA