Very focused and very driven. Ability to complete a multitude of tasks directed towards a common goal. Great interpersonal skills. Extensive knowledge in the use of both Apple and Windows computer systems. Quick study and flexible mindset. Very motivated and determined. Exceptional organizational skills. Efficient, thorough, and energetic. Learn quickly and result oriented.
• Dino's Illustration Services. Owner. June 2003 to present: Responsible for all aspects of small business ownership including marketing, sales, invoicing, accounting, delivery of services and quality assurance and customer relationships.
• Cherry Creek School District. Art Teacher. January 2001 through June 2003: Worked with kindergarten through 5th grade students to learn art skills and appreciation. Responsible for development and implementation of lesson plan that achieved goal-oriented results with students. Build relationships with students, parents and community leaders. Organized and participated in fundraising.
• Colorado Springs District 11. Art Teacher. August 1998 through June 2000: Worked with kindergarten through 5th grades students. . Responsible for development and implementation of lesson plans. Responsible for achieving goal oriented results with students. Build relationships with students, parents and community leaders. Fundraising.
• Art Certification. Carlow College, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
• Bachelor of Science. Art with minor in History. University of Southern Colorado
• Black belt in Runes Lun Gar Pai Kung Fu.
• Novice Polo player.