I am self-employed Graphic Designer, Photographer who is self-motivated, creative, personable, and fast-learning, all of which are attributes necessary to be an excellent addition to your amazing projects!
I am a go-getter individual; I give a hundred and twenty percent to whatever I do. My leadership skills developed from my previous experience as a Tech Coordinator, Promotional Designer, and Self-Employed Graphic Designer/ Photographer has made me diverse in my approach to resolving issues and finding solutions to otherwise challenging problems. As a team player, as well as, a self-motivator, I take pride in all my work and like to be innovative in my ideas and endeavors. And as computer savvy, creative, and forward-thinking individual, I have no doubt in my ability to complete assigned tasked on time and as efficiently as possible.
Thus I am confident in my ability to take your project to the next level, and bring the full reality of your projects into realization!
Photographer/Graphic Designer, Independent Contractor, Plainfield, NJ 9/2008-present
• Self-employed entrepreneur
• Photographed and designed compositions for various projects; including
? “TUCHT” The Movie Promotional posters and banners
? Music Artist CD Cover Art(TeninWorld.com)
? Photographed Rutgers University, TWESE Fashion Show
? WBN Production Company Promotional Materials
Tech Coordinator/Graphic Designer, WBN Productions, Plainfield, NJ 9/2009-present
• Designed, updated, and edited company promotional materials (videos, websites, flyers)
• Organized and Planned company promotional campaigns both online and offline
• Conceptualized artist album design and coordinated relating photo shoots/music videos
• Conducted meticulous research pertaining to company brand opportunities, marketing strategies and other prospective business collaborations
Photographer, Lifetouch Portrait Studios, Watchung, NJ 10/2010-present
• Captured amazing images and portraits of both customers and their products.
• Actively engaged with customers and children to facilitate an enthusiastic and memorable rapport
• Successfully resolved customer related issues and concerns
• Oversaw the management and training of new team members while ensuring all studio operations ran smoothly and in step with our time-sensitive schedule
• Meticulously recorded studio transactions and kept accurate transaction logs
Administrative Assistant, Brodsky Center for Innovative Prints, Mason Gross School of the Arts, Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ 9/2009-5/2010
• Assisted managerial staff with customer inquiries and daily office operations
• Actively participated in organizing company events and fundraisers
• Successfully maintained accurate filings of administrative records and archival materials