88 Susan Court
Clifton, NJ 07012
February, 1997 - Present
437 Madison Avenue, NY 10022
• Executive Assistant to the Chairman and Chief Creative Officer of DDB Worldwide handling all aspects of his busy schedule including heavy travel, liaison with all countries MD’s and Presidents, coordinating meetings, teleconferences, calendar using outlook. Globally involved with the entire company. Extremely hands on position and highly visible within the company.
• Executive Assistant in the world's largest advertising agency to COO/President of DDB Worldwide overlooking South America and Asia Pacific responsible for the budgeting and financial reporting in these regions.
• Typing of mergers and acquisitions, heavy typing of general correspondence, phones, faxing, travel arrangements, filing, scheduling and keeping calendars for the COO in addition to the Director of Digital Strategy responsible for DDB Digital Worldwide.
January, 1988 - February 1997
Arthur Andersen LLP
1345 6th Avenue, NY
• Executive Assistant to the Audit Division Head Partner in the Financial Markets division of this "Big Six" Accounting and Consulting firm. Responsibilities included heavy typing, Dictaphone, filing, travel arrangements, scheduling and keeping calendars for two partners, a senior manager and a banking regulatory manager. Exposure to banking, commodities/investment companies, broker dealer and insurance clientele.
• Maintained confidential material relating to staff salaries, promotions and terminations. Type opinions for firms audited. Managed work overflow for 15 secretaries, one audit clerk and two staff typists. Supervised daily overflow of secretarial workload; arranged coverage for employees away on jury duty, vacation, ill etc.) Established priorities of typing projects based on necessary deadlines.
• Ability to deal with top, senior executives and prominent individuals; excellent writing and verbal communications skills. Knowledge of basic computer programs, including word processing (Microsoft Word for Windows, Windows 98, Windows XP, Lotus Notes, and Microsoft Outlook), excellent with internet searches. Bilingual (Spanish), Microsoft Outlook Calendar. Transcribe effectively with Dictaphone and basic PowerPoint skills.
• Highly motivated, resourceful, self starter open to new ideas – A team player willing to take on new challenges and put forth a great deal of effort/ Confidentiality strictly observed. Quick learner. Can adapt to any environment
Education: Associates Degree -Monroe College