20003 Grand Drive
Belton, Missouri 64012
H: (816) 322-6330 C: (816) 520-9220
E-mail Address: email@example.com
Objective: To obtain a challenging position with a progressive growing company in cutting edge technology that utilizes my experience in product service and account management. Experienced sales person with excellent customer service and print production knowledge. Proven ability to provide technical expertise for clients to enhance their printing products. Ability to function independently with good interpersonal skills. Experience in representing the company to client upper management.
Priority Printing: 8-2010 CSR Work
Modern Litho: 6/2009 – 6/2010 Kansas City Regional Sales and Customer Consultant.
• Recruited Kansas City area clients, coordinate incoming orders and shipments, and handled customer-related issues. Largest customer American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP).
• Associations, In-house ad agencies for quarter size presses up to five color 40 inch presses.
Summit Litho: 4/2009 – 6/2009 Sales Representative.
• Processed incoming sales estimates for client orders, coordinated shipments, and handled customer-related service.
• Manufacturing companies, ad agencies for a 26 inch and 38 inch press four color presses.
Kingston Printing: 11/08 – 4/2009 Sales Representative.
• Managed customer order estimates and CSR work.
• Ad agency for two six color 40 inch presses
Getz Color Graphics Inc.: 07/08-10/08 Sales Representative.
• Prepared customer print order estimates and CSR work
• Ad Agency and In-house ad agencies for a 29 inch and a 40 inch presses.
Watkins Litho: Sales Representative.
• Client recruitment and sales order processing.
• Ad agency for two six color 40 inch presses and a five color 26 inch press.
Burns Publishing Inc.: 2005 – 2008 Sales Representative.
• Reporting to the Owner, responsible for a $1.3 Million in annual sales volume.
• Prepare own print estimates, product planning and follow up through the production process and shipment to the client to ensure customer satisfaction. Clients include: Applied Measurement Professionals (AMP), AAFP, Rhychom Advertising for Swisher Lawn mowers, Geoff Howe Advertising for Hills Pet Foods, Dazium Design for Sprint.
• Ad agencies, manufacturing companies, and in house ad agencies for 28 inch and 40 inch six color presses.
Harte Hanks Account Executive
• In-house and external production cost estimates.
• Client management for a worldwide pharmaceutical company.
Sullivan Higdon and Sink Inc.: 3/2001 – 9/2002 Production Manager
• Pricing estimates for print projects, premium items, printing for placement of billboards for retail clients including a large regional bank, worldwide pharmaceutical company.
ProAct Marketing: 8/2000-2/2001 Associate Production Manager
• Order fulfillment of brochures for trucking industry, versioning for approximately 75 locations.
Midland Litho: Customer 2/2000 -8/2000 Customer Service Representative
• Client management, collaborate with internal estimating department for client estimates, management of production workflow of point of purchase printing on a 72 inch 8 color press.
Trabon Printing, Inc.: 1997 – 2000 Customer Service Representative & Estimator
• Retail fulfillment of hotel franchises and corporate owned hotels
• Order collection from sales associates, production planning of marketing collateral and providing cost estimates to sales associates on four six color 28 inch presses.
Central Missouri State University, Warrensburg, Missouri.
Bachelor of Arts Degree : Graphic Design
Various print estimating system, Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, Lotus Notes