Olive Green Studios I Freelance 3D Animator
• Animated a mascot for a project caled Novartis which was presented in a big conference in Jordan.
• Supervised animation for clients like Nivea, Axe and ITP.
Prana Animation Studios I Animator
• Worked on Disney’s new ‘Tinkerbell’ movie.
Was part of a research and development team for animation. Was responsible for creating animation libraries too.
• Worked on a 4D Short film for a Theme Park. Was responsible for Layout, Camera animation & Character animation.
Penny Pop Games I Freelance Character Animator
• Was responsible for Modelling, Texturing and Rigging Monsters for an uncomping Tower Defense game for.
• Animated Flying, walk and run cycles of the monsters.
• Responsible for creating and animating complicated the Boss Monster in the game
London Alley Entertainment I Freelance Character Animator
• Animated a break-dance sequence of skeletons for a music video called 'Speakers'
• Animated a crowd of skeletons dancing & cheering.
Better World Advertising I Freelance Generalist concentrating on 3D Animation
• Animated a 30 seconds commercial for 'No Tobacco' Campaign for Santa Clara County.
• Completely Modified existing rigs with new textures and clothes to a production level.
• Directed the performance of the characters.
• Was responsible for lighting & rendering the commercial to a production quality.
Additional Experience: SF Giants Collaborative I 3D Character Animator
• Animated a dialogue for SF Giants commercial which was played during the game.
• Worked in collaboration with other Animators in school under guidance of Linda Bel
(Disney, ILM) & Chris Armstrong (ILM).
• MFA, 3d Character Animation, Academy Of Art University, San Francisco,CA, 2008 - 2011.
• Diploma in Film Animation, MIDDS (Meteor Institute of Digital Design Studios), 2006 - 2007
• BFA, Advertising / Illustration, Rachana Sansad College of Applied Arts, Mumbai University, India, 2002 - 2006
• Physics of computer animation - Taught by Pixar animators Kevin Chesnos & Mark Harris.
• Performance for computer animation - Taught by Pixar animators Austin Madison & Paul Mendosa
Autodesk Maya, Adobe After effects, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Sony Vegas
Character Animation, Modelling, Texturing, Rigging, Motion graphics
Best photography award - Final year BFA, 2006.
Best storyboard illustration for Amul - Third year BFA , 2004.
Best logo design for Amul - Third year BFA, 2004.
Best landscape Award - First Year BFA, 2001