NANCY T. BOUDREAUX
2828 Bammel Lane #1007 | Houston, TX 77098 | H: 713-208-5003 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Communications | Graphic Design | Marketing
Experience in marketing and public relations through 12 years with a public school district. Trained and supervised employees in all aspects of campaign development, including writing, design layout, and editing copy. Taught graphic arts courses. Educated in Science, Communication, and Graphic Arts. Member of Public Relations Association of America; pending Accreditation in Public Relations.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
? Marketing ? Problem Solving/Conceptual Development
? Graphic Design ? Training and Supervision
? Editing ? Project Management
? Community Relations ? Professional Networking
? Social Media and Web Content ? Customer Service
Klein Independent School District, Houston, TX
Public Relations Associate (1999-2011)
Spearhead print and web-based branding campaigns. PowerPoint, Web design, and Keynote development. Fundraising and development activities involving community outreach and media affairs. Utilized Raiser’s Edge funding management software.
• Developed media relations and marketing campaign structures through brand management for various entities.
• Increases community support and awareness via print and web advertising including outreach activities.
• Strategic development of community and stakeholder marketing communication plans.
• Increased employee knowledge of media relations and campaign development through training and supervision.
• Created annual reports, brochures, and newsletters. Designed all print, web, and social media campaigns.
Tomball College, Tomball, TX
Adjunct Faculty/Professor of Graphic Design (1999-2002)
Provided student centered instruction in Electronic Publishing and Adobe Creative Suite.
• Developed course curriculum for graphic arts courses.
• Provided substantive feedback on class assignments.
• Ensured timely submission of all student grades.
• Met student instructional needs by staying up-to-date on all graphic arts related technologies.
Houston Creative, Tomball, TX
Graphics Designer (1998-1999)
Website development and design.
• Developed from ground up training module graphics.
• Contracted to conceptualize and develop website for Go Comm Wireless.
Freelance, Houston, TX
Graphics Designer (1997-1998)
Provided freelance graphic arts services to various companies. Developed visual foundation for media campaigns and public relations activities.
• Increased company awareness through graphic development.
KINGWOOD COLLEGE – AAS Computer Graphic Arts, Kingwood, TX (1999)
KINGWOOD COLLEGE – AAS of Applied Science, Kingwood, TX (1998)
UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS – Austin, TX
ADDITIONAL RELEVANT INFORMATION
Technology Student of the Year 1998, Kingwood College
Computer Skills: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Print Management, Public Relations