A results-oriented hands on manager with experience in business operations, client services, project supervision and sales. In-depth expertise in identifying and capitalizing on opportunities to improve operations efficiencies, service and safety performance. Recognized for a strong understanding of lean management and JIT work flow, DOT Regulations, and maintaining a union free environment. Dynamic communication, presentation, negotiation, and relationship management skills. Proven ability to lead and motivate team members to ensure success.
Track record for diagnosing complex problems and consistently delivering effective solutions. Recognized for strong management, troubleshooting, and customer service skills. Experience with Microsoft Office Suite; Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
~ CORE TRAINING COMPETENCIES ~
Green Belt on 6 Sigma Training, incomplete * 5 S training and strategies
Leadership and Skills based Training * Continuous improvement implementation and strategies
Broker/President LONGMIRE REALTY 2004-Present
• Successfully steer sales operations to generate high volume growth and revenue; gross sales of $70.5 million, sales revenue up to $210,000 per year resulting in over 275 closed transactions in three years.
• Consistently ensure delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing business.
• Manage broad scope of consultant activities including sales promotions, marketing initiatives, and client services.
Regional Operations Manager RR DONNELLEY LOGISTICS 2002-2004
• Responsible for daily operations of seven distribution and package sorting facilities and a large print distribution facility within the region.
• Successfully increased regional production throughput by 12% through the development and implementation of SOPs.
• Efficiently implemented a national service review process resulting in an 8% service level improvement in 120 days.
• Utilizing quality techniques, integrated the operations of three separate organizations into one homogeneous operation, involving staffing levels, operational methodology, organizational culture.
• Cost-effectively managed package consolidation and distribution and facilitated productive 3rd party transportation vendor relationships to achieve competitive pricing and boost bottom-line profitability
• Collaborate with transportation division in strategy and objectives development necessary to identify carriers for print material delivery.
• Successfully lead and developed cross functional teams to creating cost effective transportation models.
Senior Operation Manager FEDEX EXPRESS 1998-2002
• Successfully led company in combining two operations into one; resulting in annual savings of $250,000, 10% improvement in on road productivity, and a labor expense decreased by 4.9%.
• Sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of operations, from daily pick ups, delivery, and supervised handling of 135,000 packages, 800 on-road trucks to efficiency efforts resulting in district savings of $3.5M.
• Serving as Senior Manager, effectively managed dispatch operations for six facilities in downtown Chicago and North Shore area.
Operations Manager/Various Operations FEDEX EXPRESS 1993-1998
• Solid experience in managing packaging sorts, including delivery, pick-up, hub and ground operations, flight operations, employee safety, and customer service.
• Responsible for high performance work force; 99% on-time delivery and labor hours 100% within operation plan.
• Recognized in top 10% of all district managers for internal leadership skills.
Bachelors of Science in Engineering Technology MEMPHIS STATE UNIVERSITY 1985