Managing Member 2009 to present
JG CPAs, LLC
• Provide accounting, auditing, business consulting, and tax services for various businesses and individuals
• Maintain quality control systems in the firm
• Technical reviewer of firm working papers
Senior Auditor 2005 to 2009
• Audited and reviewed clients in the following industries/sectors: basic materials, manufactured goods, services, retail, and technology.
• Audited SOX compliant businesses, analyzed financial statements, and planned attestation services according to financial risks.
• Performed audits in accordance to GAAS, ERISA, GAAP, PCAOB, and other regulators
Audit experience ranges from SEC filings, carve-out financial statements, acquisitions, and pension plans to the successful coordination of large multi-location audits.
Responsible for a broad range of business clients with complex business and tax matters.
Provided attestation services for private and publicly traded businesses. Prior engagements have included Bering Straits Native Corporation, Boise Cascade Holdings, Building Material Holding Company, CradlePoint, Rangen, Simmisco, Simplot, SuperValu/Alberton’s, Western Aircraft, and Yukon Kuskokwin Health Corporation.
MBA, EMPHASIS IN ACCOUNTING 2005 Idaho State University – Pocatello, ID
B.S., HUMAN RESOURCES AND MANAGEMENT 2001 Utah State University – Logan, UT
A.S., GENERAL BUSINESS 1999 Brigham Young University – Idaho – Rexburg, Idaho
Professional Associations & Licenses
• Member of Idaho State Board of Accountancy (ISBA)
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – licensed in Idaho
• SCORE volunteer counselor to small businesses