Kathleen I. Peris
Wynantskill, NY 12198
Phone Number: (518) 928-9284
EDUCATION: Bachelor of Arts, Communications, Cinema Minor
State University of New York at Cortland, Cortland NY, May 2003
E-Events Production Assistant – Globalspec – April 2010 to the present
• Responsible for all phase one editing for all webcasts using Final Cut Pro for Mac.
• Point person for all studio and field productions.
• Create all DVDs and graphic labels for distribution to clients/speakers.
• Post finished webcasts to the Globalspec Server for viewing.
• Complete all video conversions for Client Service Managers.
• Prepare all clients/speakers for studio and field recordings.
• Responsible for all items entering or leaving Globalspec’s FTP site.
• Organize media for all of the Globalspec webcasts.
• Gather marketing materials from all contracted E-event presenters.
• Confer with contracted speakers to determine needs, identify production options and schedules, assist with script development and determine overall program content.
• Prepare and rework all PPTs for all speakers and projects.
• Work with event team and contracted speakers to create a production calendar.
Television Production Aide – New York State Police Academy – June 2007 to April 2010
• Participate in production of New York State video projects.
• Operate field cameras for New York State Police video shoots.
• Film the progression of the New York State Police recruits.
• Duplicate CDs, DVDs, and tapes for the New York State Police.
• Prepare classrooms/lecture halls for audio/video usage at the New York State Police Academy.
Freelancer - WMHT PBS Affiliate – November 2004 - present
• Operate Studio Camera, teleprompter, chyron, floor manage, PA, set up studio/guests for any live/taped productions.
• Perform any duties that WMHT requires for that particular production.
Freelancer – RPI EMPAC Center – 2008 to the present
• Perform any duties that EMPAC requires for that particular production.
Schenectady YMCA Aquatics Coordinator – September 2006 to May 2007
• Manage aquatics staff at two different YMCA pools.
• Oversee all aquatics programs including, lap swimming, swim lessons, aqua aerobics, birthday parties.
• Accountable for payroll and scheduling of all aquatics staff.
• Responsible for hiring and terminating all aquatics staff.
• Assist in the budget for aquatics programs.
Production Assistant - WNYT Newschannel 13 – November 2004 – September 2006
• Run CG/Font for all newscasts, as well as Newschannel 13 programs “Big Board Sports” and “Forum.”
• Camera Operator for all newscasts and Newschannel 13 programs.
• Produce/Create full screen on air graphics for all newscasts.
• Assist in the production of promos and commercials that air on Newschannel 13.
• Prepare/Host guests for different on-air productions.
COMPUTER SKILLS: PowerPoint, Word & Excel, Windows XP, DVC Pro, Avid TV Editing, Final Cut Pro, MS Office Suite
CURRENT CERTIFICATIONS: Red Cross Lifeguarding, CPR/AED, and First Aid.