BRIDGETTE S. HALL
228 Academy Street ~ Jersey City, New Jersey, 07306
Highly motivated Web Developer and Support Specialist with a background in Technical Writing for Aviation and Finance. Well versed in copy editing and proofreading. Experienced in Lean Sigma methodology and Project Management principles. An excellent communicator and team player with the ability to lead time sensitive documentation projects to achieve successful results.
XML, XSLT, XPATH, XSL-FO, HTML, XHTML, JAVA, W3C Schema, DTD, Hyperknowledge, iGrafx, Crystal Reports, Visio, Frame Maker, SharePoint, Adobe Acrobat Professional, Microsoft Office Suite, Abra Suite
SDI GOVERNMENT SOLUTIONS, South Plainfield, New Jersey 2009 - Present
• Check viewer software against a military standard specification to ensure accuracy.
• Support Technical Writers and content management system.
• Troubleshoot and resolve stylesheet issues to conform with the MIL standard.
• Investigate potential content issues with the content authors.
CREDIT SUISSE, New York, New York 2008 – 2009
• Interview subject matter experts and Managers to capture department processes and procedures.
• Prepare procedure documentation for the legal department, regulatory agencies and senior management.
• Update and maintain company server with new and revised procedures.
JETBLUE AIRWAYS, Forest Hills, New York 2003 - 2008
Supervisor Technical Publications (2005 – Present)
• Supervised a team of Technical Writers; managed and coordinated department workflow and projects.
• Trained Crewmembers on basic XML, data conversion, department policies and procedures.
• Wrote, edited and updated department manual and procedures guide. Liaised with FAA, Policy Owners, Book Owners and Directors.
Technical Writer (2003 – 2005)
• Wrote, edited and updated written content for internal JetBlue manuals; collaborated with Customer Service, Technical Operations, Inflight, Flight and JetBlue University to develop manuals and technical documents.
• Proofread technical, policy and procedural documents ensuring that the documents complied with stated criteria.
• Performed fact verification and researched current FAA rules and regulations.
SECKLER HEISER ASSOCIATES, New York, New York 2001 - 2003
Software Implementation Consultant (HR/Payroll)
• Implemented, trained and supported Abra Suite HRIS system customers including software installation, data conversion, project planning, logistics and establishing a link between payroll and HR systems.
MUZE INC, New York, New York 1999 - 2001
• Managed the input, output and notification process of personnel data as well as information maintenance into Abra Suite system.
• Created and generated monthly reports reflecting new hires, terminations, employee headcount and turnover analysis.
• Updated the company’s website with open positions and removed closed positions.
RUTGERS UNIVERSITY, Newark, New Jersey
Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, 2004
HUDSON COUNTY COMMUNITY COLLEGE, Jersey City, New Jersey
Associates of Arts in Psychology, 2001