Freelance writer and musician with technology skills.
911th Airlift Wing (Unit Public Affairs Representative)
* Write monthly newsletter.
* Contribute to wing magazine and website.
* Maintain an online Knowledge Database.
Patch.com (Freelance Writer)
* Regular contributor to hyperlocal news site.
* Conduct interviews for human interest stories.
* Research informational articles.
* Take township and borough council meeting notes.
* Work within a CMS.
* Contribute articles on music and community.
* Blog founder and author.
United States Air Force – Assistant Band Director
Pittsburgh Ballet Theatre School – Dance Accompanist
Oakmont Presbyterian Church – Director & Conductor
The Pittsburgh Playhouse – Rehearsal Accompanist
The Opera Theater of Pittsburgh - Rehearsal Accompanist & Pianist
University of Wisconsin Stevens Point – Freelance Accompanist for graduate recitals
Waupaca High School – Freelance Accompanist for musicals and solo/ensemble competitions
Waupaca Community Choir and Civic Orchestra – Rehearsal Accompanist
Chapel Arts Series (Waupaca, WI) – Director, Conductor/Organist
Central Wisconsin Symphony Orchestra (Stevens Point, WI) – Pianist
New York Grand Opera (New York, NY) – Rehearsal Accompanist & Organist
Roberts Wesleyan College-Community Orchestra (Rochester, NY) – Assistant Conductor
1994-96 Hartt School of Music Hartford, CT
1994-95 The Conductor’s Workshop Hartford, CT
1990-94 Roberts Wesleyan College Rochester, NY