* To contribute my knowledge and skills towards in rewarding career in Advertising and Marketing.
* Experienced in producing creative materials in multiple formats. Strong conceptual skills.
* High level of skills in many areas of the Advertising field
* Four-time award-winning designer *
Fashion Institute of Technology, NY NY
• Degree in Fashion Art & Design, Fine Art – Lingerie Design
Stony Brook University, Stony brook, NY
• Web Design Certification
Senior Graphic Designer: 2006 - Present, Travel Impressions, an American Express Company
• Lead Art Director on American Express Vacations International Global account
• Four–time award-winning designer
• Create highend PPT presentations, web design layouts
• Design Ttravel brochures, flyers, logos, newsletters, tradeshow graphics, web banners, web design.
• Clients: AEVi, Delta Vacations, TI, American Express Vacations, AAA, Davids Bridal, United Vacations
Senior Graphic Designer 2002-2006 - Present, Times Review Publications/Wine Press Magazine
• Responsible for major accounts; dealt solely with clients
• Created retail/corporate collateral for small and large business accounts
• Clients: Prudential, Beninati, Lewis & Nickles, Wineries, many more.
Graphic Design Specialist 1999-2002 Nikon Inc.
• Art directed and designed the Nikon eyewear catalog
• Produced corporate material for all departments, including Science
• Photography, Eyewear and Human Resources
• Web sell sheets, catalogs, letterhead, direct mail, tradeshow graphics
Mac/PC platforms: Quark 8, InDesign, Photoshop CS5, Illustrator CS5, Word, PowerPoint, Acrobat,
Flash, Dreamweaver, CSS, Fireworks, Html.
2009 - Magellan Gold – Delta Vacations “Love is in the air campaign”
Magellan Silver – Delta Vacations campaign
Adrian Silver - “TI You Are Here” Series
2010 - Magellan Silver - TI Australia Launch Kit
TI Company Core Value Pins:
Good Citizenship, Determined to be the Best, Teamwork, Personal Accountability, Quality
Business Skillpath Seminars:
How to succeed as a first-time Superviser/Manager, Communication, How to design Newsletters/Brochures that work
References are available upon request.