OBJECTIVES: To find a challenging position to meet my competencies, capabilities, skills, education and experience, thereby effectively utilizing my financial, Social, and Sales skills in your Organization to attain greater heights.
EDUCATION: The Polytechnic, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria.
HND, Accountancy 2009
The Federal Polytechnic, Ede, Osun State, Nigeria.
ND, Accountancy 2005
Olumayin High School, Mayin-Ogbomoso, Oyo State.
Senior Secondary School Certificate 2001
Oracle Datebase Administration – In view
EXPERIENCE: Tempo Food & Packaging Ltd, Ota, Ogun State, Nigeria.
Admin Officer July 2011 - Till Date
? Assisting the HR/Admin Manager on HR/Admin matters.
• Ensure the HR/Admin Policy for the Company is implemented.
• Assist in maintaining industrial harmony within the factory to achieve the set production targets.
• Assist in staff recruitment, placement, training & development.
• Assist the HR/Admin Manager in salary administration – Job grading, performance appraisal.
• Assist in ensuring staff welfare – medical, allowances, safety wear, canteen, e.t.c.
• Assist in executing disciplinary actions – query, warning, suspension, termination, e.t.c.
• Ensure effective monitoring and accurate recording of worker attendance.
• Ensure Salary and Overtime Worksheets and Leave Papers are prepared without any delay.
• Monitor/Supervise Timekeepers, Drivers and the Cleaners.
• Perform any other HR/Admin functions as may be assigned by the Management from time to time.
Business Club Ikeja, C.B.D Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria.
Admin Officer July 2010- June 2011
? General Office Administration:
• Issuing of invoice and receipt for subscription fees, dues, contributions, e.t.c.
• Ensuring collection of outstanding payments from customers
• Creating and maintaining the Members file including correspondence, mails and telephone calls.
• Taking records, typing and printing of the documents through the use of computer.
• Accountable for inventory management & office procurement.
Assalam Telecommunications, Owode-Oyo, Oyo State, Nigeria.
Admin. / Finance Officer Sept. 2005– Oct. 2007
• Accountable for general office procurement, inventory management, documentation and filling of reports.
• Extract monthly management account and monthly financial report.
• Participate in ensuring that all control account, payroll, bank and cash balances and other subsidiary accounts are regularly updated and reconciled.
• General Computer Operations & Administration.
• Microsoft Office Proficiency
(MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Database Management
• Ability to work effectively in a team leading
• Strong Numerical & Analytical Skills
• Self motivated and target-oriented
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Adaptability to work under pressure and to deadlines