District Manager with a 10 year accomplishment career track known throughout the industry for delivery and sustaining revenue and profit gain with highly competitive retail markets. Exceptional communication with a consultative sales style, strong negotiation skills, exceptional problem solving abilities, and a keen client needs assessment aptitude. Aggressively identify opportunities, develop focus, and provide tactical business solutions.
- Strategic &Tactical Planning - P&L/Financial Reporting - Broker Vendor Relations
- Account Development - Competitive Sales Analysis - Policy Formulation
- Target Marketing & Penetration - Budget Management - Sales Presentations/ Closing
- Team Training/Supervisio - Inventory Distribution Control - Contract Negotiations
Available for Extensive Business Travel throughout Canada and the U.S.
Excel, Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, and Photoshop.
The Academy of Broadcasting/Winnipeg, MB
• Media Production. Video, Audio, Radio and post production studies.
• Post production software skills.
• Audio and Video hardware skills.
• Script and News writing.
• EFP and ENG.
• Direction and Production skills
University of Winnipeg /Winnipeg, MB
• Conflict resolution studies, psychology, and sociology.
Pinnacle Staffing and Training programs/ Winnipeg, MB.
• Successfully completed 8 levels of seminars on Management skills, learning and coaching styles. Budgeting, scheduling, building blocks and motivation.
Panache modeling school/Winnipeg, MB
• Certified model in runway, commercial and high fashion styles.
Whiskey Dix Nightclub | Winnipeg, MB 1year
• Manage day to day operations of the club. Vendors, Clients, and Events.
• Over saw staffing, training direction and policy.
• Ensure adherence to all provincial, municipal and government laws and legislation.
• Oversaw all social media aspects of marketing. Print and promotional design.
• Special events co-ordination and implementation/client relationships.
• Inventory, supplies, and stock. Oversaw all accounts payable and receivable.
Domo Corporation | Winnipeg, MB 3years
• Hold Full P&L responsibility for regional operations through direct training, leadership, assistance to 3 other District Managers, Taking charge of RM and VP operations during times away, and supervision of Two assistant DM’s, Six Managers, Six Asst-Managers, Five assistant trainees, and a network of 6 sales locations comprised of 120 + employees across the district.
• Grew independent sales locations from 4 to 6 over a 6 month period, in charge of on-site sales training, policy formulation, goal setting, incentive programs, product promotion, and competitive sales incentives, sustaining and average increase in annual growth revenues of 10% to over 45%.
• Oversee $20+ million in sales volume annually, the first outside hire in 20 years, received awards for highest increase of productivity, and delivery of the most profitable sales increase for the 2007, 2008 and 2009 fiscal years.
• Promotion to Senior District Manager within first 6 months of hire, supervise the largest number of stores in the company.
Ricki's | Winnipeg, MB 1year Assistant Manager
• Coaching, motivation, and training to orientation, monthly merchandising and visual set up of store to head office standards.
• Scheduling of shifts, hiring and termination of staff. Handling of inventory levels. Follow up with staff /store goals and budgets.
Blockbuster | Winnipeg, MB 3years Assistant Manager
• In charge of the development and launch of a new concept store.
• Took at risk store to identify reason for loss and correct to turn profit. Was successful in 3 months.
• Scheduling of shifts, hiring and termination of staff.
• Was in charge of dealing with vendors and inventory levels and product orders in order to attain profitable business.
Petland | Winnipeg 5years Assistant Store Manager
• Instrumental development/ implementation of a training program now used across Canada for all new hires.
• Product purchasing at trade shows of new market product.
• Held personal sales records for highest monthly, annual, and country wide sales.