SER C. SASCO
Address: Mankhool, Dubai UAE
Mobile: +971 508726253
A growth oriented opportunity in a progressive company where my knowledge, skill set, experience and education can be effectively utilized to contribute to the bottom-line of the company.
8 years experience in the field of First Aid techniques
? Holder of Certificates in:
? Comprehensive First Aid for Injuries and Trauma, Dubai Heart Center
? Health Care provider/ for the BLS (CPR & AED) Program, Dubai Ambulance Services.
? Basic Construction Safety Course, Dubai Heart Center
? Can handle a situation in terms of security & saving one’s life due to the earned experiences in emergency cases being a Red Cross volunteer for five years.
• FITNESS GYM INSTRUCTOR
• Knowledgeable about the basic reflexology (Shiatsu / Reflexology /Swedish)
KEY QUALITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Secretarial work / document controller / office administration/Fitness gym Instructor
• Proficient user of MS Excel, Word and AUTOCAD
• Field officer *** technician ( Electrician)
• Safety Officer
• hardworking, creative, independent, self-driven, fast learner, flexible and team player
SUMMARY OF WORK EXPERIENCES:
KELE CONTRACTING LLC
December 2008- Present
P.O. 120780 Dubai UAE
FIRST AID OFFICER
September 11 – Present (HSE ADMINISTRATOR)
? D1 Tower Project
3B+79Floors (2nd Tallest Residential Tower in the World)
Client: Emirates Sunland
Consultant: National Engineering Bureau
JULY 21, 2009 – September 11, 2010
? Hydra Towers Project
6 B+G+3P+M+35 Floors Commercial Offices Tower
Client: Hydra properties
MAY 18, 2009 – JULY 20, 2009
? Promo seven Tower Project
5 B+G+32 floors
December 25, 2008 – May 18, 2009
? Fortune Serene Tower Project
5B +G+54 floors
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provides first aid to construction workers during emergency cases.
• Provides CPR ( Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation) to ailing victims and AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
• Prescribes over-the-counter medicines to co-workers according to their basic therapeutic needs such as for colds, fever, cough, allergies and pain only.
• Performs basic physical therapy if needed by the victim, but not or in emergency cases.
• Handles medical equipments.
• Daily monitors the supply of medicines and medical equipments inside the clinic in the conduct of emergency cases.
• Safeguards the company’s medical related valuables and assist in evaluating/monitoring the availability of the required medical supplies in all site assignments.
• Records all injuries and illness and report to H&S Manager
• Ensures all requirements in first aid room are available up-to-date.
• Keeps first aid room well equipped at all times.
RED CROSS VOLUNTEER (AMBULANCE EMT / PARAMEDIC / RESCUER)
May 2003 to September 2008
PHIL. NATIONAL RED CROSS
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provided first aid to victims during emergency cases.
• Provided CPR(Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation) to ailing victims
• Rescued and assisted flood/ typhoon/ fire/ earthquake victims
• Rescued the bombing blasts victims in Zamboanga City, Philippines
• Rescued sunken boat passenger in Zamboanga peninsula, Philippines
• Assisted in keeping tracks the supplies extended to the organization
• Safeguarded the organizations donated goods and assist in evaluating/monitoring the availability of the required medical supplies in the conduct of emergency cases.
SAFETY OFFICER (LOAN OFFICER IN-CHARGE)
April 2002 to July 2007
Buayan, Kabasalan, Zamboanga Sibugay Province
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for the organization’s safety & maintenance of peace & order.
• Maintaining & updating the safety rules of the premises for a good atmosphere of entire staff.
• Prepared the monthly report.
• Coordinated the management for the company workplace atmosphere.
• Ensured that emergency cases are acted accordingly as the need arises.
FIELD OFFICER *** TECHNICIAN
August 2007 to December 2007
Western Mindanao Area Assignment
SOUTHERN ONSITE SERVICES, INC. (SOSS)
Davao City, Philippines
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Checked and monitored the cellular sites generator set /cabin/ van wirings connections
• Prepared reports for the electrical problems and the electrical readings
• Requested supplies for the electrical needs
• Installed and replaced wirings for the generator, cabin, & van wirings
• Ensured safety of the assigned premises before the conduct of work.
Bachelor of Science in Secondary Education, major in English
Bachelor of Science in Medical Technology
March 1997 - March 2000
Marian College, Ipil, Zamboanga Sibugay
Bachelor of Science Industrial Technology – Major in Electricity
Kabasalan National Vocational School
ASSOCIATE IN AUTOCAD (2D & 3D GRAPHICS)
Samson Institute of Technology
SEMINARS/ TRAININGS ATTENDED and MEMBERSHIPS:
• Member of National Safety Council USA
• Member of Dubai Quality Group UAE
• Trainings in:
“SUMMER SAFETY INSTITUTE 2006 CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION”
PHILIPPINE NATIONAL RED CROSS AFFILIATED WITH THE INTERNATIONAL RED CROSS AND RED CRESCENT SOCIETY
Red Cross Youth Hostel, Zamboanga City, Philippines
April 03 to May 13, 2006
? BASIC LIFE SUPPORT INSTRUCTOR’S TRAINING COURSE
40 HOURS SESSION, April 03 to May 13, 2006
?FIRST AID TRAINING INSTRUCTOR’S TRAINING COURSE
80 HOURS SESSION, April 03 to May 13, 2006
? BASIC ROPE RESCUE TECHNICIAN COURSE
May 01 to May 05, 2006
? DISSEMINATION ON INTERNATIONAL HUMANITARIAN LAW (IHL) AND THE RED CROSS MOVEMENT
April 03 to 04, 2006
?HOME NURSING MODULAR COURSE-HERBAL MEDICINE PREPARATIONS
April 20, 2006
? HIV/AIDS PREVENTIVE EDUCATION
April 26, 2006
May 06, 2
AGE : 33 yrs. Old
DATE OF BIRTH : April 20, 1976
*** : Male
HEIGHT : 5 ft. & 11inchs.
WEIGHT : 80 kg.
CIVIL STATUS : Single
RELIGION : CHRISTIAN
NATIONALITY : Filipino
PASSPORT # : XX1119513
Visa type : Residence visa