I am a self-motivated Commerce graduate with a specialty in “Foreign Trade”. I am currently studying Design. I endeavor to be working with an employer in an increasingly responsible position that enables me to utilize my talent and work closely with my colleagues. I have a can-do attitude and love exciting challenges in an enjoyable professional environment.
• Strong analytical and organizational skills.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Accurate, efficient, and detail-oriented.
• Maturity, honesty and ability to look at challenges as opportunities.
• Maintain an understanding and respect for client confidentiality.
Bachelor of Commerce in Foreign Trade
Dr. B.R.Ambedkar University, Agra, India
Completed in 2005
Certificate Course - 2D Animation
Animaster, New Delhi, India
Completed in 2006
Certificate Course - 3 D Animation
Maya Academy of Advanced Cinematics, New Delhi, India
Completed in April 2008
Certificate in Design
New Delhi, India
Sept 2007 to Feb 2008, Nov 2008 to Dec 2009
Illustrator, Character designer, Concept artist
• Study the project brief and select the appropriate style, technique and
medium to use
• Research the topic by looking at photographs, books and artworks
• Prepares sketches, layouts and storyboards
• Conceives ideas and concepts to create drawings and illustrations
• Creates illustrations using traditional methods like pen, pencil, etc.
or computer software and techniques
• Animation 2D traditional
• Illustrates children's books, comic books
• Discuss the project with clients and production team
• To communicate with project manager at various stages of completion
• Estimate cost of materials and time to complete the project
• Responds to inquiries concerning services provided
• Work in a multidisciplinary environment
• To assist project manager
New Delhi, India
May 2008 to Oct 2008
Animator, Illustrator, Concept artist
• 2D and 3D animation
• Designing and Defining fictional characters
• Illustrates children's books, graphic novels, comic books, reference
• Make use of computer software’s and techniques to create or to
enhance the quality of illustrations
• Create illustrations, model sheets, turn-arounds of the proposed
• Creating layouts, roughs, backgrounds
• Participating in meetings with manager/director, production
• Involving senior management in projects and executing their
Media Matrix Worldwide Limited (Anizon Animation studio)
March 2008 to April 2008
• Drawing backgrounds, characters
• Use of traditional methods and computer software to create drawings
• Working to production deadlines and meeting clients commercial
• Oversee day to day operations of assigned project(s)
• General administrative responsibilities