Richard Lee East
356 Grove Lane, Murray, KY 42071• (270)759-4509 (message) Cell (270)226-3928 • firstname.lastname@example.org
A challenging position as Web Designer, SEO Specialist
• A highly accomplished computer professional with extensive versatility in over 20 years in hardware/software operations.
• An exceptional web designer combining creative concepts and latest technologies for small business, companies, associations, churches, individuals, and other entities.
• Proven skills in SEO channel strategy, code implementation, Google placement ranking, keyword strategy, and decision making.
• A solid inner personal communicator working with management, colleagues, and clients at all levels.
• Web Designer/SEO Specialist • WC3 • UX Methodology • Flash/Action Script/Illustrator
• CSS/HTML/JS/XML • CMS • Sales/Marketing • Home- Based Business.
• Computer Build/Repair • MS Word, Office, Works, Excel, Access, PowerPoint
• CAD Designer/Engineer • CAD Supervisor • TV Show Producer/Director • Inventor/Marketer • Author (10 Books Published authorrichardeast.com)
ESoft Solutions, Murray, KY 2007 – Present
• Provide computer services for various clients, offering building and repair of computers, loading and maintaining software.
• Design and build Web Sites for multiple clients for business and personal uses.
• Lead and execute SEO activity, Keyword research, Site architecture optimization, Design and code optimization, Content and copy optimization, Inbound linking strategy, Maintaining and monitoring, Manage technical deployment of elements (meta, titles, keywords, etc.)
• Measure and report site progress – prepare content and process performance, and generate a report containing strategic updates and next stage recommendations.
• Interface with client technicians for creative discussions, site design, marketing presentations.
• Load and maintaining multiple software while utilizing expertise in Microsoft Windows 98, 2000, Millennium, XP, Vista, Windows 7, and Microsoft Office 2000 – 2007.
Divine Energy Products, Murray, KY 2005 – 2007
• Started up, marketed and operated a health care products business including shipping.
• Managed inventory, Bank account on line, invoices, P&L, Product quality control, Accounts payable/Receivable.
• Utilized Quick Books Pro, Excel, and Microsoft Word.
• Invented an Invented Energy Mug, Reverse Osmosis/Ozone/Air Pump countertop water filter, and Hepa air filer/Ionized/Ozone generator, and The Canopy of Life, Sauna/Oxygen/Ozone Therapy Tent.
Richard East Ministries, Murray, KY 1995 – 2005
• Traveled extensively in West Kentucky and Southwest Tennessee in Christian ministry including street ministry, working with gangs, in churches and on the radio.
• Have written and has 10 books published.
• Directed/Produced a one hour TV show, “The Christian Outreach Hour” seen on 2 cable networks and also edited the show while utilizing technical skills.
East Cafe, Mayfield, KY 1993 – 1994
• Resourced, started up and managed the restaurant including customer services, supplies, personnel, P&L, and Quality control .
CAD Product Designer (Job shop contracts), M/IN/MS/ KY 1981 – 1992
• Designed industrial air compressors, doing assembly drawings, lube oil piping, some electrical, conduit and wiring layouts, and worked close with fabrication shop. Being promoted to Product Engineer (P.I.R.C. specialist) doing family drawings and standardizing parts.( Ingersoll Rand)
• Designer working with plastic molded parts for refrigeration. (Whirlpool)
• Redesigned and Designed transmission castings, machine drawings, parts, precision stacks, and worked on a special project to design a new transmission called the R2. (G.M.)
• Supervised a drafting department with CAD 4X Computer Vision.
• Bid on jobs and handled the customers daily.
• Hired, trained, and supervised personnel.
Class of 1969, Hickman County High School, Clinton, KY
Arts & Sciences, Jackson Community College, Jackson, MI 1980-1981
Training Courses: Fire and Safety measures in the work place, Personnel Supervision in the work place, Course in Inner Personnel communications, GM, Detroit, MI, 1986-87
Whirlpool Co., Oxford, MS, 1991
References Available Upon Request