a n g e l a h u n t e r
Published Author of The Inspiration Room
Charlotte, North Carolina
Creative, Narrative, Inspirational Writer and Published Author, Blogger, Voice-over Artist / Actor,
Motivational Speaker, & Radio Host. 10 years of serious writing experience and communication influence within various environments; professional and personal. Owner of the radio show and Author of the book; The Inspiration Room. Professional, timely, enthusiastic, creative artist, easy to work with and for.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
PUBLISHED AUTHOR * INSPIRATIONAL RADIO HOST * MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER * VOICE OVER ARTIST * SOCIAL MEDIA / NETWORKING * BLOGGER
The Inspiration Room, LLC Charlotte, NC / 2011
PUBLISHED AUTHOR (First Book) / ISBN: 9781456550554
• Inspirational devotional/ journal outlining “Lessons learned” with some things to Consider as a note.
• Published through CreateSpace / Amazon in April/ 2011.
The Inspiration Room, LLC Charlotte, NC / 2010-present
RADIO HOST (Podcast)
• Owner and operator of The Inspiration Room on Blog Talk Radio.
• Conduct weekly shows highlighting Spiritual enrichment for a majority Christian following audience.
Time Warner Cable Charlotte, NC/ 2010- present
SOCIAL MEDIA ASST./ BLOGGER
• Partner with TWC’s Social Media by utilizing; Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn sourcing tools for generating passive candidate searches.
The Inspiration Room Charlotte, NC / 2009-present
• Write weekly blogs inspiring readers to new insights on Spiritual topics.
Glorious Productions Charlotte, NC / 2004- present
VOICE OVER ARTIST
• Supported the media team with various in-house commercials for radio and television; to include local & national events, youth group trip advertisements, book & CD sales, etc.
• Voice over Character support in a local play via radio.
Volunteer Charlotte, NC / 2004-2009
CAREER COACH / FACILITATOR
• Create, design, and facilitate Employment Seminars. Partner with area churches and community centers to host classes that teach; Resume writing, Effective interviewing skills, MS Office 101, Oral and written communication, and Professional Image.
• Create, proofread, and edit resumes for clients. Assist individuals in developing a career plan to achieve their professional career goals.
Victory Christian Center Charlotte, NC / 1999- present
VOICE OVER ARTIST
• Supported the media team with various in-house commercials for radio and television; to include local events, book & CD sales, etc.
RICHLAND NORTHEAST HIGH SCHOOL Columbia, SC
CLARK ATLANTA UNIVERSITY Atlanta, GA
Major: Journalism-Communications/ Radio, Television, and Film
Some College Coursework Completed
MTCC (More Than Conquerors College) Charlotte, NC
Major: Christian Ministry
Anticipated Bachelors of Arts Degree in 2012
AREAS OF INTEREST
• Writing / Books, articles, featured articles, blogs, magazines, etc.
• Motivational & Inspirational Speaker / Spiritual events. Youth groups, Book clubs, etc.
• Voice Overs / Commercials, animated films, television, radio, characters (accents) English- British, New Yorker.
BUY THE BOOK: The Inspiration Room
*Press Release, Book Publicist, and Voice over CD available upon request
ISBN: 978- 1456550554