My expertise lies in writing, drawing, and painting and I have extensive experience in all three areas. I have been drawing and painting since I was able to lift a pencil and I specialize in still lifes and portraits. I'm adept in the realistic style and anime.
I have been writing for a shorter time but I have a passion for literature and the process of creating it. I have no formal training in creative writing, but I believe that with practice and emphasis on self improvement there is no need for it. I mainly have experience in fiction writing, but am willing to try speech writing and reviews.
- High school graduate and soon to be college freshmen.
- International Baccalaureate Diploma art student, earning a "6" on the Higher Level Art Exam.
- Five years of art training, including print making, painting, and drawing and experimenting with different media.
- 1st place winner in school's Senior Art Contest, earning $200 in prize money.
- Vice president of school's Literary Club.
- Editor of school's literary magazine, 'iamb'; also has literary and art pieces featured in said magazine.
- 'Honorable mention' in Scholastics Art Contest for a piece in 2009.