Lisa Elliott is a 2008 graduate of the University of Iowa, majoring in Journalism and Mass Communications and Art, with an emphasis on Photography and Studio Art.
While in college, Lisa studied under Jim Halverson of Halverson Photography in Iowa City, as well as John Kimmich-Javier, a world-renowned photographer who currently works as a freelance editorial and architectural photographer in addition to his professorial duties in the University of Iowa's Journalism program.
2008 Journalism and Mass Communications, Art Graduate from the University of Iowa. Specialized in Photography and Graphic Design. Have worked at a local hospital as PR and Advertising for the last year and a half.
* 4 years Adobe InDesign experience
* 8 years Adobe Photoshop experience, versions 7.0, CS2, CS3
* 8 years Adobe Acrobat experience, understanding of Pro
* 1 year QuarkXpress 4.0 experience
* 6 years Microsoft Office 2007 experience
* 8 years photography experience
* Designed & distributed informational materials, posters, advertisements, testimonials at Guthrie County Hospital
* Used Photoshop and Illustrator to create digital artwork for requesting companies
* Designed photographic packages for sale at JC Penney Portraits
* Enhanced and cleaned up images for publication during internship at Adams County Free Press
* Took photographs of events, testimonial subjects, and new construction projects at Guthrie County Hospital
* Photographed children, families, and pets at JC Penney Portraits
* Photographed newsworthy events and personages for reports during internship at Adams County Free Press
* Interviewed and wrote experience testimonials for Guthrie County Hospital
* Collaborated with newspapers, radio, and television stations regarding new and upcoming services at Guthrie County Hospital
* Interviewed and reported on newsworthy events in Iowa City and surrounding areas for AM-800 KXIC Radio
* Interviewed sources and wrote stories during internship at Adams County Free Press