• Likes working in a fast-paced environment that challenges me to work above and beyond.
• Very computer savvy, and extensive knowledge in Microsoft Office as well as Adobe Photoshop and like programs.
• Student mentality; eager to learn new skills.
• Creative and an outside-the-box thinker.
SUMMIT TECHNICAL SOLUTIONS – Lee’s Summit, MO
General Clerk 1, July 2010 to Present
• April 2011 Employee of the Month for highest production in my department.
• Exceed quota by 120%-300% with 100% quality.
• Often chosen for special projects, and help train other employees on various tasks.
WAL-MART – Gladstone, MO
Associate (set-up, photography), Feb. 2010 to May. 2010
• Helped remodel old Wal-mart into a supercenter.
• Worked in the photography center taking customer orders and making prints.
• Assisted customers with photo machines and troubleshot problems.
BLOSSOMS – Springfield, MO
Arranger/Delivery, Nov. 2008 to May 2009
• Created original as well as FTD fresh and artificial flower designs
• Delivered flower arrangements safely, and in a timely manner
• Diffused situations with irate customers
LIFESTYLE ENHANCEMENTS – Branson, MO
Housekeeper, May 2008 to Oct. 2008
VAN OMMEN CHIROPRACTIC – Republic, MO
Secretary, March 2006 to April 2008
• Worked often with Office programs such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.
• Typing speed of 67 WPM
• Worked in a fast-paced environment, scheduling patents, insurance billing, phone calls, etc.
AMERICAN SCHOOL – LANSING, IL (HOMESCHOOL)
High School Diploma, 2009
WESTERN GOVERNORS UNIVERSITY – SALT LAKE CITY, UT (ONLINE)
Bachelor of Science, Business Managent degree in progress