12/11 – Present Graphic / Web Designer / Marketing Content Developer - Beaverton, Ore.
6/08 – 3/10 Produce marketing material & content. Print & web. Concepts, messaging, copywriting, graphics, photo source/shop. Publish material for business promotion. (A,B,C,D,G)
Representative clients include: PECO Mfg, Atlantic Green Energy & Fashion Republic.
- Designed, wrote content & produced websites that consistently achieve defined objectives.
- Implemented rich online user experience and perform updates to website content.
- Deployed e-mail & social marketing campaigns that increased brand awareness.
4/11 – 12/11 Communications Specialist Web – Oregon Health Authority, Portland, Ore.
Improved presentation of Oregon AWARE, HAI & EIP programs for Oregon.gov. (A,B,D)
- Designed, developed, copy edited & published website pages.
- Revised embedded-website structure and implemented improved Web user experience.
- Total design & production of high-impact promotional print materials.
3/10 – 4/11 Marketing Specialist – PECO Manufacturing, Portland, Ore.
Developed product marketing campaigns including: copywriting, graphic design, photography
& promotion materials production, Web design, development & site maintenance. (A,B,C)
- Conceived new branding used across multiple promotional materials.
- Wrote, designed & produced product brochures, packaging, POP displays & direct-mail.
- Produced all outbound communication materials for new product launch.
12/06 – 6/08 Marketing Communications Leader - Willamette Dental Group, Hillsboro, Ore.
Primary owner of total development for outbound marketing & promotions. (A,C,D,E)
- Produced & implemented direct marketing campaigns including; list
management & lead generation. Wrote & designed product catalogues,
brochures, sales letters, press releases & insurance plan literature.
- Marketing department liaison to executive management, legal, compliance,
sales representatives & medical practitioners.
- Conceived & implemented production improvements that resulted in five-figure
cost savings in marketing material production.
4/99 – 5/05 Executive Manager | Account Planner - Parker Madison Marketing Studio, Tempe, Az.
Led the creation of unique brand & promotional marketing campaigns. (A,C,G)
- Directed creative development, production & placement of advertising in 120 markets
for the Harlem Globetrotters. Campaign yielded 12% increase in ticket sales.
- Conceived & directed B-to-B product promotions for global high-tech manufacturer.
Instrumental in company revenue growth of $121 MM to $424 MM in four years.
- Led promotional strategies for Governor’s Innovation Awards, AIDS Walk & Phoenix
AAF Chapter resulting in significant increases in attendance for fundraising events.
Software Proficiency / Environment
A - Adobe Creative Suite (CS3 to CS6); InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks, Dreamweaver & Acrobat.
B - Custom website development & content management. Also, build websites in WordPress, Joomla, OS Commerce &
JQuery functions. Configure & manage e-commerce sites. Optimize graphics for Web. SQL database management.
C - Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, Outlook, Access & PowerPoint. D - SharePoint. E - SalesLogix. G - SalesForce.