Education: Have completed third year of Honours Bachelor of Arts degree, University of Toronto, St. George campus. Double major in Political Science and Philosophy.
The Independent Weekly Toronto, ON
Position: Managing Editor September 2009 – March 2010
• Developed leads, sold advertising, organized writers, and was responsible for the layout for University of Toronto's second largest, and only independent, newspaper.
• Wrote and edited dozens of news, arts and sports articles. Also responsible for producing several editorial columns dealing with controversial issues.
• Together with the Editor-In-Chief, responsible for repairing a damaged relationship with distributor as well as principle advertisers (UTSU). Oversaw restructuring of major outstanding debts.
Bodysof LLC Toronto, ON
Position: Director of Customer Relations August 2010 – Present
• Designed a website, and established an online presence on Amazon.com, Facebook, Twitter for a unique product sold worldwide.
• Handled customers’ issues in a timely and professional manner.
• Organized online marketing via Facebook and Google AdWords, as well as press releases to major online gadget blogs. Virtually all copy for the product was written by me.