Employment Objective: Employment with a stable environment and potential for growth.
I have exceptional written and verbal communication abilities, a moderate knowledge of MS Office applications, business machines such as fax machines and copiers, and experience in handling cash, inbound and outbound customer service.
2009- 2013: Milwaukee Area Technical College: Milwaukee, WI
• A.A.S: Culinary Arts Major
Administrative Assistant (Milwaukee Area Technical College: Milwaukee, WI): 01/11 – Present
• Administrative and Clerical work such as grading classwork
• Use of computer programs including Internet Explorer, Excel, Word and Firefox
• Use of Online Education Programs such as Blackboard
• General Office Duties such as filing, copying and paperwork transport
English as a Second Language Teacher’s Assistant (Milwaukee Area Technical College/Milwaukee Achiever Literacy Services: Milwaukee, WI): 09/09-12/10:
• Administrative and clerical work such as organizing and grading classwork
• Use of computer programs including Excel and Word
• General Office Duties such as copying and projector/computer set-up.
Admissions Assistant (Randstad/Herzing University): Milwaukee, WI: 07/08-08/08
• Administrative Work such as setting appointments and following up calls with potential students
• Outbound Customer Service Work
Customer Service Representative (PPD & EPP Departments) (Manpower/ FIS): Milwaukee, WI): 11/07-06/08
• Inbound Customer Service Work with H&R Block Prepaid Debit Cards
• Inbound Customer Service for AT&T Rebate Cards
• Inbound Customer Service for Paytrust and various other Online Bill Pay Systems
Saleswoman/ Independent Contractor (The JK Group: Milwaukee, WI ~ Now Closed):10/2007
• Door to Door Sales that involved handling cash and checks
References Available Upon Request