5 Hanley Farm Road, Warren, RI 02885
tel: 401 247-0919, cell: 401 486-7220
• Highly creative and multitalented Graphic Designer with extensive experience in web
and print design.
• Exceptional collaborative and interpersonal skills, dynamic team player.
• Well-developed written and verbal communications abilities. Highly skilled in client and
vendor relations and negotiations.
• Accustomed to performing in deadline-driven environs with an emphasis on working
within budget requirements.
• Creative experience in the following:
Trade show graphics
Trade Show Live Performances Script Writing
Newspaper & Mag. ads
Script Writing & Production
• New York Art Directors Club
• New York Ad Club - One Show
• Boston Ad Club - Hatch Awards
• N.E. Bank Marketing Association
• Communication Arts
• Public Relations Society of America (NE)
1993 - Present: Shansky Works
Title: President of Art Direction / Copywriting Service
Responsibilities: Creative solutions – creating all design and finished print documents, printing coordination and supervision, website design and development, coordination with outside vendors such as freelance suppliers, printing firms and Internet Service Providers, Radio and Television Stations.
Media planning – coordination of client projects in print, broadcast and web site design into a cohesive monthly plan, setting budgets, and media billing,
Account management – includes client meetings, memos, and correspondence.
1982 - 93: Keegan, Hudson & Shansky, Inc.
Title: Equity Partner, Executive Vice-President/Creative Director
Responsibilities: Responsible for CONCEPTS, DESIGN AND EXECUTION of creative
product of $10 million advertising agency, with 22 employees, Direct
supervision of 7 employees in the creative department. Full service
coordination and management of accounts.
EDUCATION Parsons School of Design, NYC - Advertising/Graphics major
New York University, NYC - BS in Education, Film Minor
COMPUTER SKILLS Power Mac G4- Creative Suite (InDesign, QuarkXPress, Illustrator,
PhotoShop, Office 2008 (PowerPoint, Word), Dreamweaver, Image
Ready, Quick Books
PC - Windows applications of Publisher, Quark, Illustrator, MS Office
2007, Finale (Musical software)
2007-2010 Providence Chamber of Commerce
2005-2009 Business Networking International (BNI)
1996-2009 Webmaster for the Town of Barrington, RI
1993-97 Board Member of National Committee, Rhode Island Chapter
For the Prevention of Child Abuse
1993-present Webmaster for Temple Habonim, Barrington, RI