Borealis Breads, Wells ME
Mar/07 to present
• Shape and monitor dough for bakers.
HIGHLIGHTS OF SKILLS AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS
Pathways to Health, Berwick ME (Freelance 2011)
• Created logo for business using Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop.
Borealis Breads, Wells ME (Freelance 2010)
• Designed promotional card using Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop.
Signs Etc., North Hampton NH (Internship 2005-2006)
• Conferred with clients to discuss to and determine layout design.
• Marked up, pasted, and assembled final layouts to prepare for printer.
• Used computer software to generate new images.
• Determined size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy,
and selected style and size of type.
• Created designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of
layout principles and esthetic design concepts.
• Keyed information into computer equipment to create layouts for clients
• Developed graphics and layouts for company logos.
• Drew and printed charts, graphs, illustrations and other artwork using the computer.
• Reviewed final layout and suggested improvements as needed.
• formulated new design for a restaurant sign using Abode Illustrator.
• Type, Layout & Color
• Vector Graphics
• Digital Imaging
• Publication Design
Programs: (Adobe CS3/CS4)
• In Design
• Quark XPress
Platforms: (PC & Mac)
Basic understanding of:
Center for Digital Imaging Arts @ Boston University
Waltham, MA 2010
Certificate in Graphic and Web Design
Academy of Design and Technology at McIntosh College
Dover N.H. 2004
Associates Degree in Graphic Design
• Cd covers
• Letter forms