John E. Roberts
SUMMARY OF EXPERIENCE:
Currently into full time writing(Author of THE APOCALYPSE OF GANGSTERS:THE BEGINNING). Previously a successful financial services and team management professional with a solid record of accomplishments emphasizing a broad range
of financial consultative and managerial related matters which
include a high level of general financial assessments of various
clients in the retail banking sector, an extensive customer services
responsibilities and team management.
PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE
SANTANDER GROUP September 2009-January 2011
· Dealing with management of all inbound banking call
Abbey(now Santander Group)clients regarding banking issues
credit card payments, standing orders, pin numbers etc.
· Providing a high level of customer service to such clients
over the phone.
BARCLAYS PLC November 2002- August 2009
· Proactively managing a team of personal bankers. Carrying
out weekly one- to-one personal development plans and identifying
· Delivering exceptional retail business performance through
excellent customer servicing, sale of regulated and non- regulated
products and management of all complex complaints from clients.
· Assessing the financial goals and objectives of all clients in
order to determine their present financial circumstances with the sole
aim to match suitable recommendations in the end with the strife of
giving them a high quality level of customer service and satisfaction.
· Keeping an excellent morale within the managed team by way
of motivating them under any type of working condition.
· Daily processing of various transactional activities such as
BACS, CHAPS and INTERNATIONAL payments. Also, involved in
the setting up and cancellation of standing orders, direct debits and
· Coaching and training staff and acting as central point for
advice and guidance as appropriate.
EDUCATIONAL, TEACHING EXPERIENCE & CERTIFICATIONS
Ambrose Alli University BSc (Hons) in Microbiology 2002
Undergraduate Teaching Assistant
· Teaching Undergraduate Microbiology courses for 1st year
· Notifying instructors of errors or problems with
· Ordering or obtaining materials needed for classes
· Preparing and proctoring examinations
· Returning assignments to students in accordance with
· Scheduling and maintaining regular office hours to meet
· Arranging for supervisors to conduct teaching
observations; meeting with supervisors to receive feedback about
· Assisting faculty members
· Providing assistance to library staff in maintaining library
· Evaluating and grading examinations, assignments, and
papers, and record grades
· Leading discussion sections, tutorials, and laboratory
· Developing teaching materials such as syllabi, visual aids,
answer keys, supplementary notes, and course websites
· Attending lectures given by the instructor whom they are
· Copying and distributing classroom materials
· Demonstrating use of laboratory equipment to students,
enforcing laboratory rules
NES Aim Academy Prince 2(Project Management) Foundation
TECHNICAL SKILLS & SPECIAL TRAINING
Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, PowerPoint,
Outlook, C++,VBA, Customer Services skills Training, Project
Management and Quality Assurance Training