Heidi Elizabeth Albright
• Experienced in writing articles, short stories, biographies, essays, editorial pieces,
press releases, research reports, and creative print.
• Well versed in copy-editing, transcription/editing of interviews, and proofreading,
most recently as writer/editor for a graphic design website.
• Strong technical command of the English language; familiarity with virtually all
writing styles; serious commitment to excellence in the printed and published word.
• Competent researcher and interviewer
B.A., English, University of Maryland, Maryland 2011-present
B.S., Psychology, Kaplan University, Iowa 2008-present
Content Writer/Editor – 3drob.com, La vale, MD
• Write, edit and proofread all web content for graphic design start-up website
• Work with owner and other writers to establish the best content
• Assist with layout of site including art, stories, advertisements and product reviews
Blogger – Hub Pages & Yahoo, Associated Content, Cumberland, MD
• Author several articles per week and cover a variety of writing assignments.
Writer, Owner – The Witch Shack, MD
• Developed and wrote all content for thewitchshack.com.
• Monitored all orders and shipments for timing and accuracy.
• Handled all customer service inquiries
• Designed and wrote curriculum for thewitchshack.com-online education programs
• Updated products, reviews, forums and content daily 8/06 - 9/07
Author – 2 Novels, Cumberland, MD
• Both novels are fiction and are near completion 1/05 - present
MS Office Suite, Adobe, html & php coding, windows & mac systems, seo
Writing Samples & References Available