4818 Bristol Road
Bristol, VT 05443
B.A.: Bennington College, Bennington VT June 2007
Concentration in Music (composition and production)
Diploma: Windham High School, Windham ME June 2002
Awarded Windham Music Association Scholarship
Communications Coordinator, Sugarbush Resort, November 2010-April 2011
- Worked as the resorts primary videographer, shooting and editing sporting competitions, family events, news-style segments, and various other video projects. Also worked as a snow reporter, recording automated messages and writing copy for the website related to local weather and skiing conditions.
Freelance Composer/AV Producer, 2005-present
- I’ve scored projects for various music houses and advertising companies, generally for T.V. and radio. I’ve also worked on documentaries, commercials, and educational video shoots/projects in many capacities, from pre to post-production.
V.O. Demo Producer, SuchAVoice, Burlington VT, October 2009-January 2010
- Worked producing Voice Over demos for clients of the company. Worked as assistant producer on some company shoots.
Studio Assistant, Beatstreet Productions, New York NY, September-December 2007
- Duties included setting up and assisting with recording sessions, Providing sound effects for children’s Audiobooks (books on tape), answering phones, scheduling sessions, keeping track of expenditures, as well as numerous other office responsibilities.
Intern, Relix Magazine, New York NY, January-February 2004
- Worked mostly on office organization, sorting things out and making everything run a little smoother all around. Lots of clerical duties including errands, answering phones, helping customers, etc...
- Computer Related: Fluent in MS Office, adept at internet research, excellent typing skills. Extended experience with music and video editing software (see below).
- Music Related: Well versed in traditional music theory, fluent in standard notation. Extended knowledge of recording and production techniques, software knowledge includes: Pro-Tools, Logic Pro, Cubase, Digital Performer, Finale, Sibelius, Max-MSP, and FL Studio. Studied guitar for over 10 years in numerous styles (jazz, classical, folk, etc…).
- Video Related: Software knowledge includes Final Cut Pro, Color, Motion, Magic Bullet Suite. Advanced sense of composition and visual storytelling, as well as the use of sound. Experience working on documentaries, short films, commercials, action sports, and marketing videos.
- Other: Well developed communication skills, as well as advanced writing skills. Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure. Extremely detail oriented. Very personable and friendly.