ANA M. INJOQUE
246 Ross Ave. Hackensack NJ 07601? 201-334-8400 ? firstname.lastname@example.org
Certification in Office Management, December, 1980
Fairleigh Dickinson University, Hackensack, NJ
Bachelor of Arts May, 2011
Honors/Activities: Dean List Spring 2010
Dean List Spring 2011
Ricardo Palma University, Lima, Peru
Translator, English/Spanish, 1984
Teresa Gonzales de Fanning, Lima, Peru
High School Degree, December, 1977
Mivila Corporation, Paterson, NJ.
Accounts Payable Supervisor, January 1995 – Present
• Accounts Payable Supervisor for a related company Mivila of New York, Inc.
• Responsible for all basic accounting function
• Process and send purchase orders as well as credit memos
• Assist on completion and maintenance of general ledgers
• Negotiate past due accounts
• Create and generate month-end reports
• Produce a variety of financial reports
• Train new hires (Accounts Payable Clerk)
Macy’s, Paramus, NJ.
Sales Associate/Administrative Assistant, June 1993 – December 1994
• Manager`s Assistant
• Human Resources assistant
• Collect cash envelopes from each register in the entire store in the vault
Stock Market Agent, Lima, Peru.
Office Management, 1979 – 1983
• Maintain and organize client accounts
• Liaison between clients and agent
• Guide and clarify customers through service agreements
LANGUAGES & SKILLS
• Fluent in Spanish- speaking, writing, and reading skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Power Point, Excel, Word.
• Strong analytical ability