Jessica M. Yankey
8416 Rixeyville Road
Rixeyville, VA 22737
• Dedicated, service-focused professional seeking position.
• Highly motivated to launch career; future goals include continuing my education.
• Reliable and have the ability to quickly learn new concepts and skills.
• Backed by a solid work history and reputation as a team player.
• Background includes experience in many aspects of business.
08/2010 – Present, Servarus Corporation, Fairfax, Virginia
• Responsible for maintaining five accounts
• Responsible for GoTo trainings and webinars
• Work with clients daily
• Data entry
• Creating and submitting monthly reports
Trucking Assistant/Project Managing Assistant
03/2010 – 08/2010, AllSite Contracting, Manassas, Virginia
• Responsible for scheduling and coordinating 12-14 trucks daily
• Responsible for scheduling inspections with counties
• Responsible for preparing daily billing and review of time for employees
• Prepare manifests for counties
• Prepare proposals and contracts
• Coordinate repairs for trucks
• Prepare, update, and create procedures
• Responsible for updating purchase logs weekly for mechanic shop
Patient Account Specialist
01/2010 - 03/2010, Blue Ridge Orthopaedics, Warrenton, Virginia
• Demonstrated the ability to interact with patients from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
• Responsible for collecting co-pays and payments
• Responsible for scheduling appointments
• Assisted manager with various small projects in excel and word
6/2004 – 01/2010, AllSite Contracting, Manassas, Virginia
• Demonstrated the ability to interact with customers from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
• Commended for multitasking abilities
• Responsible for invoicing all customers and filing corresponding paperwork
• Responsible for inspection scheduling with counties
• Responsible for closing-out contract jobs
• Responsible for submitting all corresponding paperwork to counties and health departments
• Responsible for creating and submitting proposals and contracts
• Responsible for updating business licenses and ensuring all classifications are correct
Brentsville District High School
• Graduated 2005
• Advanced Diploma
Lord Fairfax Community College
• Completed 1.5 years
• Medical terminology completed
• MS Word
• MS Excel
• MS Outlook
• Customer Service
• Peachtree Accounting
Sharon Fletcher - Respiratory Therapist ~ 703-447-6219 / friend
Connor Burgess – Construction Laborer ~ 571-235-9564 / prior co-worker