Hardworking, dedicated and excels when presented with a challenge. Graduate music student studying at John Mores university. Module outcomes allows for a further understanding of music history music and an in depth understanding of the music industry. The course develops academic writing and research methods, oral and communication standards.
- Good communicational skills, academic work involving oral communication developed to a high standard. Presentational assignments given to tests the communication and verbal skills over the academic years. University level presentation examinations demonstrate good, confident verbal quality.
- IT skills used on a daily basis to complete academic works, Mac programs used including; office for Mac, and downloadable software located at the Apple App store. IT A level studies helped me develop a high standard of computer interface use including Windows and Mac based computers.
Graphics, and Design Technology ICT skills utilise the use of programs such as Photoshop, 2D Design, and Sketchbook Express. An understanding of technical aspects and configurations guides me to a greater understanding of system and software mechanisms.
- Experience obtained with academic group presentations and essay assignments. Confident individual while working as part of a team exceeding a high level of communication and work input to complete a specific task.
- Excellent organisational skills, high standard of time keeping. Always attempting to reach a higher target of work quality, goal orientated and dedicated to succeed. Assignment deadlines and past work experience demands a high standard of time keeping.
- First language Welsh and high standard of English diction assessed through communication and academic writing over school, and university levels.
Education and Qualifications
-Ysgol y Creuddyn: 2001-2006
Grade GCSE’s 2006.
Graphic Design A
Design Technology A
Double Science C
-Ysgol y Creuddyn Sixth Form College: 2006-2007
Grade AS Level 2007
Graphics Design B
Grade A Level 2008
Graphic Design C
-Liverpool John Moores University 2007-2011
BA (Hons) Music Studies: 2:1 Degree
August 2007 - January 2008
River Island ; Sales Assistant
Retail and sales assistant at River Island Clothing and accessories, Shop floor assistant, communication and general information given to customers, dealing with customer needs, inquiries and problems. Company Phone advisor, strengthened my ability of dealing with customers via Telephone.
June 2009 – August 2009
Store 21; Sales Assistant & Stock Room Control
This Position improved my Till work, communication skills and also introduced me to a stock room control position. This required a high level of commitment, while arranging large quantities of product.
February 2011 – May 2010
Another Media.org; Social Networking Administrator (Work Based Learning Module)
This Freelancing placement helped me gain a wider understanding into the virtual world of the internet. Along with team, and individual organisational skills this placement demonstrated a high standard of work multitasking between academic prerequisites and temporary employment commitments.
Thank you again for your time and consideration.