Mobile: 0433523045 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
To achieve success in everything I do. Seeking an accounting position in an aggressive organization. Long-term plans are to advance into a major management responsibility within the financial function of the firm.
AMI (University of Ballarat), Master of Commerce (PA), Nov 2008 - Jul 2010 (Australia)
Holmesglen Institute of TAFE, Diploma of Accounting, Feb 2007 - Mar 2008 (Australia)
Lumbini Commerce College, Bachelor of Business Studies, Jan 2001 - May 2005(Nepal)
1. Bookkeeping and Warehouse Work. L& T, Australia, Brunswick, VIC, Jan 09- current.
Duties: Bank Reconciliation, BAS and GST, Preparing Invoice
2. General Warehouse work: Gregory Ladner Pty Ltd, Australia, Collingwood, VIC, May 2007 - Jan 09 Duties: Picking packing and all general duties involved in the course of employment.
Computer Skills -
• Have excellent knowledge of Microsoft office 2003-2007
• Have excellent knowledge of different application and Software
• Have excellent knowledge of IT ( computer Troubleshooting )
• Have good knowledge and experience in MYOB
AMI, Eagle Award-2009, Sep 2009
AMI, Eagle Award -2010, May 2010
AMI, Eagle Award -2010, Oct 2010
Shangrila Institute of Hospitality management, Awarded as Best Student, Nepal , 2004
Took training in Crowne plaza, 5 Star hotel Nepal- 2005 worked in 7 different Kitchen
Other skills Good communication Skills
Good interpersonal skills