I am creative, young and dynamic with a keen ear for detail and a passion for
my work. Spontaneous yet reliable, I bloom when part of any team.
Originally from England, I have been working in Audio Post-Production since 2003 and have many UK broadcast credits to my name. I worked for all major broadcasters as staff or freelance as both Sound Editor and Re-recording mixer.
2009 – Present Freelance Re-recording Mixer
I established my company, Soundgarden, to work as a self employed
Sound Editor and Re-recording Mixer following the closure of the ITV
• Worked as Re-recording Mixer on a variety of genres including
documentary, drama & film
• Employed as Sound Editor for high end BBC Children’s Drama
‘Ingenious’, which aired on Christmas Day
• Worked as Re-recording Mixer on top national soap ‘Hollyoaks’
• Enjoyed continuous employment as a freelancer
2003 – 2009 Re-recording Assistant ITV PLC
ITV PLC is the oldest and largest commercial terrestrial television
network in the United Kingdom. I was employed at the Leeds Studios
where we enjoyed making national treasures such as ‘Heartbeat’ and ‘A
Touch of Frost’.
• Mixing foley tracks for UK Drama & international versions
• Archiving automation and event lists
• Rigging studio for voice over, ADR & music sessions
• Assisting Mixer, Director & Producer with any given task
• Providing detailed music lists for clearance
Editing & Mixing on:
Protools HD, Protools LE 8 (own LE 003 Studio, Dynaudio BM5a Monitoring), Pyramix, Audiofile, Icon, AMS Neve DFC Gemini, Ramses, AMS Logic 2 and 3 consoles. Experience mixing in Dolby 5.1, Dolby Pro-logic & Stereo.
Bachelors Degree in Jazz and Contemporary Music, Leeds College of Music, UK, 2003
Clean California Driver License.
Non-resident alien visa (L2B) with Employment Authorization Document
A Guitarist who loves both a bit of jazzy acoustic and rocking electric!