Master Architect for Product Lifecycle Management solutions. Proven success satisfying customers in diverse industries and multiple cultural environments with the ability to adjust quickly to new situations. Known as an excellent communicator with strong presentation and multitasking skills. Excels at leading groups, obtaining goals, analyzing, researching, solving problems, and improving processes. Fluent in German and English.
SQL • Java, J2EE, JDBC • C, C++
XML, XLS • UNIX shell scripting • HTML
Oracle, SQL Server • ModelManager, Windchill • 2D/3D CAD
COCREATE A PTC COMPANY (Formerly CoCreate Software), Fort Collins, Colorado 2000-2009
Leading software provider of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), content management and dynamic publishing solutions.
Master Architect/Principle Architect
Provided technical expertise during the sales process and developed Statements of Work (SOW) with accurate cost estimates. Technical lead for North American CoCreate PLM consultants. Provided high quality deliverables on-time and within budget. Delivered high end administrator and customization trainings.
• Technical lead for North-American consultant team. Supported, guided and coached teams regarding how to approach technical solutions, cost estimates and delivery strategies.
• Increased projects profitability. Developed reusable tool sets to automate database migrations, merges, updates and legacy data loads. North-American and European consultants adopted tools successfully in projects within divers industries.
• Managed projects by engaging and communicating with greater team and customers to keep project on schedule. Scheduled and defined project deliverables.
• Safeguarded uninterrupted database availability by monitoring data integrity, data analyzes and reports generation.
• Established process which enabled a 24 hours development process by replicating data to multiple customer locations worldwide.
• Implemented processes for database upgrades and migrations. Avoided production downtime and consistently delivered projects on time and within budget.
• Designed data models and schema extensions considering business processes, database performance and system compatibility.
• Enabled clients and partners to administer and customize software solution by delivering specialized training adapted to their needs.
• Enhanced customer productivity by customizing standard software solution to reflect customer’s business processes and maximize usability. Managed high quality of all deliverables including implementations.
• Developed SOW describing deliverables, defining covenant pricing and delivery milestones, resulting in contractual agreements with high profitability.
• Managed and planned architecture, development and implementation of partner developed SAP integration. Allowed regular data exchange between PLM and SAP. Scheduled and implemented integration updates.
• Analyzed legacy data and established customer development processes to support sales in the business development process. Presented possible solutions outlined in project phases, reducing sales cycling time.
• Collaborated with support organization on requests for customer specific installations.
COCREATE SOFTWARE GMBH, Sindelfingen, Germany (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia) 1997-2000
Formerly a Hewlett-Packard Division.
Technical Consultant/Senior Consultant
Senior Consultant for CoCreate’s CAD and Product Data Management (PDM) solutions.
• Reduced time-to-market implementing CoCreate’s solutions enhancing customers’ product development processes.
• Developed and implement integration to Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems.
Technical Consultant (Foreign assignment in Malaysia) (1998)
CoCreate Software GmbH representative in Malaysia. Responsible for business development and pre-sales activities. Technical resource for projects and technical liaison for partners in Asia and Australasia.
• Technical lead for international consulting team. Implemented CoCreate’s PDM and 2D/3D CAD solutions in the automotive and high tech industries.
• Certified partners by delivering product trainings including administrator and customization trainings.
HEWLETT-PACKARD (Became CoCreate Software GmbH in 1997), Böblingen, Germany 1984-1997
Technical Marketer (1995-1997)
Localization Project Manager (1988-1995)
Test Technician (1984-1988)
Currently Pursuing AS, Science, Front Range Community College,
Larimer, Colorado, expected completion, December 2009
Company sponsored training
Time Management, Objection Handling, Effective Presentation, Oracle, SQL Server, SQL, Java (J2EE), XML and XLS, HTML, Java-Script, UNIX
Vocational training in Project Management, System Administration, Software Development,
Control Data Institute, Stuttgart, Germany
Information Systems Electronics Technician, Hewlett-Packard apprenticeship training