Brian Jeremy Sarna
Detail-oriented Professional Writer with
? Editorial experience in print and online media
? Experience providing documentation
? Ability to quickly learn new software and technology
? Knowledge of AP Style guide
OnlineSeats.com, Inc. Chicago, IL March 2008-Present
Creative Content Manager
• Compose search engine optimized content, blogs, and advertising copywriting for an online ticket broker.
• Write business correspondences, research and write extensive step-by-step guides, and produce script for business proposals.
• Provide daily maintenance for the site, identifying any performance issues and taking steps to resolve them quickly and efficiently.
• Responsible for the management of a CMS and the creation of an initial artist entry system.
• Negotiate and purchase advertising.
Freelance Writer Chicago, IL July 2007-Present
• Create and update Web page content and promotional materials for SEO company and Mobile App designer Hoobtech.
• Identify and interview sources and write articles for the Sierra Club regional newsletter and Vital Signs magazine.
Build Central Chicago, IL May 2007-March 2008
• Researched new developments within the construction industry for online new construction publication.
• Updated the central database with current information.
• Built relationships with decision makers in the commercial building industry.
BA, Journalism, Columbia College Chicago, 2006 Chicago, IL
Additional coursework in creative writing and public relations
Windows, MS Office (Office, Excel, Power Point, and Access), Basic HTML