Christian de Gail
• Over 10 years in the Broadcast/Video production field
• Extensive Camera Skills: DP/Camera Operator on countless productions
• P2 Media Management expertness
• Production Manager on numerous shoots
• Producer: Segment/Field on various commercials and projects
• Hired crews of up to 50 people
• Worked with local governments/business owners to secure required permits and location fees
• Coordinate and book out of state crews and talents
• Technical skillfulness with lighting, audio and teleprompter
• Final Cut Pro capability
MasterMind Films, LLC March 2011-Present
Specializing in the acquisition of media for online distribution and or broadcast use. Responsible for day-to-day operation of company. Also hands on as DP/Cameraman, Producer, Audio Tech and Lighting.
DP/Camera operator, gaffer/grip, on commercial, documentary, broadcast and corporate productions. Clients include: Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore Ravens, Baltimore Orioles, Fox Sports Network and HCP Sports.
Producers Video Corporation 1997-2010
• Production Manager 2007-2010
Accountable for estimating production costs for clients. Coordinate projects from pre-production to post production. Arrange and hold casting sessions. Hire crew and personnel for shoots; secure locations, Unit Production Manager/Producer, Field Producer on projects. Additional duties include Director of Photography for numerous productions. Manage the rental and maintenance of in-house insert stage.
• Assistant Production Manager 2004-2007
Worked closely with the Production Manager in aiding with the execution and planning of productions. DP/Camera Operator on shoots. Additional responsibilities in sound recording, lighting and teleprompter operation.
• Production Technician 1997-2004
Supported Production department in all areas of production. Camera operation, teleprompter operator, motion control suite operator, sound recording, grip and set construction. Also worked in Duplication department with dubbing support.
Bachelors of Science: Mass Communications, Towson University
Associate of Arts: Catonsville Community College
ADDITIONAL PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES
September, 1999, The International Film and Television Workshops, Rockport, ME,
Advanced Video Lighting Course
AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
Seven Seals Award: “ A Pre-emptive Strike for Good Employer Relations”
U.S. Department of Defense
Telly Award: “Project Homepage”, Electronic Industries Foundation.
Telly Award: “The ESGR Ombudsman in Service to America”, U.S. Department of Defense