Art Classes/ Art Tutor October 2009 - February 2010
- Teaching art to a 7 and 9 year old.
- Had to come up with fun and innovative ways to teach them advance
Pet Lover’s Warehouse June 2003 - October 2010
Cashier/Customer Sales Representive/Animal Care-giver
- Clean, feed, treat and handle Small Animals, Birds, Reptiles and Fish.
- Run the store and register
- Load and unload dog food, animal shipments and pet supply shipments.
- Help customers find the supplies they need and give them informations
regarding their pets’ health and how to properly care for them.
South Carolina Wind & Hail Insurance Compance January 2011 - March 2011
- Record and document client information.
Commisson July 2007
- Plan, organize and layout painting not only to fit on specified area but
would also meet the employers needs.
- Time Management inorder to complete work on time.
Martial Arts September 2005 - January 2011
1st Degree Black belt
- Teach and train various age groups, ranging from 4 years old to adults,
Karate and sparring.
- Train various styles inorder to grow and develop as a Martial Artist.
- Instill discipline, respect and values to those I teach.
Savannah College of Art and Design September 2005 - November 2010
Bachelor Degree in Fine Arts
- Technical Direction
Additional Experience | Skills
Software: Proficient in...
Maya (Mel scripting, nCloth, Silmulations, texturing), Houdini, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks, Dreamweaver, After Effects, Premiere, InDesign, Renderman, Shake, Sound Minor, and Microsoft Office.
Languages: English, Polish, Spanish
Experience: Film shoots (Pre-Production, On set, and Post-Production), Sound (Foley, Voice Recording, and Effects) and Illustration (Childrens books, Editorial, and Advertisement)